Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yea it's gone and I just tried to install it again (had a backup on my pc) , D9 says everything went fine, but the Icon doesn't show up

x149te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Tried run DS(i) himebrew IkuReader. On botton screen message:
"loading file system... error
tried DLDI patch?"

D

Deleted User

Finally, the day I can play Catz Clan: the only game that matters.
Of course, I can't get it to work. It seems to be my curse. So I've come with a plea for help. When I start TWLoader, it loads a bit (gets passed the 3DS screen), and then crashes with the "your system will now reboot" box. I've captured a picture of the ERRDISP with the latest Luma3DS nightly, which I'm running, installed on A9LH.
9KjXsGU.jpg
I don't think I've got any patched TWLNANDs installed, and I'm able to run other DSiWare (for example, "Mario Calculator" and "Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition"). I've got 11.2.0-35U on an N3DSXL. Any help would be appreciated.
Attached is the ERRDISP dump. It is in ZIP form due to GBATemp's file restrictions.

Attachments

• crash_dump_00000000.zip
    797 bytes · Views: 162
Last edited by ,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the 2.0 nds folder are not more used ?
You now put the roms in "sdmc:/roms/nds/".
i see that you are having in the to-do list that the app will be able to read banner icons and text directly from the flashcart, does this mean no more ini files and no more trying to rip icons using a third party app ?
When I mean Slot-1, I mean an actual retail cart. Reading .nds files from flashcard in CTR mode is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle