Disc read Error(1208)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Tom Bombadildo, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    So earlier today I had gotten CoD:BO, I burnt it to a DVD-R and tried to play it using Neogamma R9 47 and uLoader 5.1, but both loaders give me a Disc read error. So I figured it was just a bad disc, so I burnt it again and still the same problem. So then I thought it could be a bad ISO, so I downloaded another and it still didn't work. So I tried it on the Dolphin emulator and it loaded up all fine. I'm assuming its some problem with my loaders, even though I've reinstalled them. Then I tried burning other ga,es, Red Steel 2, New Super Mario Bros, and Star Wars the Force Unleashed and I get the same errors, but just yesterday I burnt Goldeneye007 and it works just fine! Will I have to re-softmod my wii? Or is there some sort of simple fix for this? My Firmware is 4.2U and I'm using 249 rev 20 base 57.

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  2. Sao Mortel

Sao Mortel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 23, 2008
    Canada
    Montreal
    These all work with darkcorp. I dont usually recommend it but in your case its a easy fix.

3. Tom Bombadildo
    OP

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    All right, I'll give it a try and let you knows. Hopefully this works, I've been dying to play Black Ops!

EDIT: I still get the DVD read error, perhaps it's my dvd burner? I suppose I could try another PC.
    EDIT2: Turns out it was my DVD Burner. Thanks for the help!

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice