Homebrew Disc could not be read after downloading DLC (BOTW)

Mannkjell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Downloaded the botw dlc to my wiiu nand with nusplii and it seems to have went well. When i then insert the BOTW disc the game loads up into the menu and says i have the dlc installed and whatever however when i click start and the loading screen appears and when about half the loading screen is done the wiiu says "disc could not be read" mk8 worked with the exakt same steps what do i do wrong?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the botw dlc to my wiiu nand with nusplii and it seems to have went well. When i then insert the BOTW disc the game loads up into the menu and says i have the dlc installed and whatever however when i click start and the loading screen appears and when about half the loading screen is done the wiiu says "disc could not be read" mk8 worked with the exakt same steps what do i do wrong?
Don't save but trying starting a new game to see if you get the same result.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the dlc in the same location as the update data and save?

If your BoTW update and save is on nand then the dlc must be on nand. And if the update and save is on USB storage the DLC must also be on the USB storage.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If your BoTW update and save is on nand then the dlc must be on nand. And if the update and save is on USB storage the DLC must also be on the USB storage.
I suppose that is one of those Wii U oddities.

Mannkjell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

If your BoTW update and save is on nand then the dlc must be on nand. And if the update and save is on USB storage the DLC must also be on the USB storage.my game is on disc and the dlc is on na

My game is on disc and dlc is on nand this setup has worked with mk8 for me before
Post automatically merged:

Do you have the sigpatches plugin from the official guide in i have tiramisu and a sigpatch from marco-calautti "sigpatchemoduleforwiiu" (sorry cant post link)

Last edited by Mannkjell,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When other DLC (MK8) from NUSspli works it's not a sigpatches issue. So next question would be: Does the game work again when you deinstall the DLC with NUSspli?
In case it doesn't I would guess it's disc rot and that it seems to be related to DLC is nothing but coincidende.

Mannkjell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Do you have the sigpatches plugin from the official guide in place?
I have tiramisu downloaded and a sigpatch from marco-caluatti called "sigpatchesmodulewiiu" from a guide of youtube (sorry cant post link)
Post automatically merged:

When other DLC (MK8) from NUSspli works it's not a sigpatches issue. So next question would be: Does the game work again when you deinstall the DLC with NUSspli?
In case it doesn't I would guess it's disc rot and that it seems to be related to DLC is nothing but coincidende.
Yea i suspected will try and see tomorrow is there any way tom dump the rom of that disc if it has discrot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @linuxares hiii