Homebrew BOTW download has no audio

Zilbo314

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying to download BOTW with USBHelper, but there is no audio in the game, apart from the music in the loading screen. What should I do?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your download maybe got corrupted but not enough to make it uninstallable. Make sure your PC is constantly connected to internet because I’ve found that when internet cuts out and the app pauses/resumes it almost always results in corrupted game files. Also there shouldn’t be audio in the loading screens, another reason why I think your copy could be messed up. Maybe try deleting the game from your console and redownload it. If it keeps happening then maybe try to reinstall USB Helper to your PC or just try a different method of obtaining WUP files

Zilbo314

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like your download maybe got corrupted but not enough to make it uninstallable. Make sure your PC is constantly connected to internet because I’ve found that when internet cuts out and the app pauses/resumes it almost always results in corrupted game files. Also there shouldn’t be audio in the loading screens, another reason why I think your copy could be messed up. Maybe try deleting the game from your console and redownload it. If it keeps happening then maybe try to reinstall USB Helper to your PC or just try a different method of obtaining WUP files
I mean the music plays in the loading screen when you boot the game up, but not in any other loading screen
Post automatically merged:

I've seen this issue before in actual official games... Tell me, what are your audio settings?
I have both the wii u and tv set to stereo

Reactions: TheDerpyDolphin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.