Hacking Disaster: Day of Crisis on wiigator

itsmeoreo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all, i followed the instructions based off of the backup launcher list on the wiki page of this site for Disaster:DoC and it seems to run fine through the precautionary screens (ie attach nunchuck) but when it gets to the title screen, everything is black aside from the options listed, which obviously i cant read. so i chose the first available option, which led me to pick between 2 more options, which finally led to the loading screen which is represented by a guy running on the load line. everything on the screen from the title screen to the loading screen is all black aside from the options and the loading line. then once it finishes the loading screen, all black once again.

is there something im missing for the screen to be all black once the title screens comes up?

ChimneyBug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ran the NTSC-J Day of Disaster on an NTSC-J Wii with just the waninko patch on the iso and it worked without such a large problem. Occasionally the ingame cutscenes had some visual artifact type corruption while continuing to play but would fix itself or after loading the next part.

The main problem I have is it doesn't seem to continue past the first gun use practice scene, I'm not sure if this is a problem of me not doing something correctly or if its refusing to load the next scene. The practice is playable but shooting the enemy does nothing except show how much damage is done.

itsmeoreo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it to work.

it doesnt need to be patched, but the settings need to be changed.
language: japanese
VidTV Patch: On

if it is patched, only language: japanese is needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...