Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey gang,
lecture.gif

I admit it; I have OCD & I need to keep my black DS clean. It drives me NUTS
wacko.gif
to have finger prints all over the thing. It's near impossible to keep clean...but now I have help!

One of my buddies was making fun of my neat habits & saw me cleaning the DS with expensive non static wipes for electronics. He suggested something better & CHEAPER!
bow.gif
He gave me a little package (that looks like a condom package) that has a "Lens Cleaning Wipe" for glasses in it. It works great!

I have been using them for a few weeks now I have seen no negative effects:blink:. They dry quickly, do not scratch the screens & do NOT leave any residue behind
cool.gif
. I use them on the screens & all over the glossy outside. It also works fine in the action areas like with the buttons & D-Pad. Hey, if they are gentle enough for lenses in your glasses then they should be OK for the DS & the DS screens.

They can be found in Wal-Mart
ph34r.gif
(I'm sure other stores have them) in the contact lens
wtf.gif
/pharmacy area. The ones I use are by a company called "nice'nCLEAN" & I picked up a box of 30 for around $2 & change. They are small enough to stick 1 or 2 of them in your DS carrying case so you will always have one handy when needed!
grog.gif

I hope this info is useful for all of you other OCD types like me out there!
yaynds.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just make sure I don't have dirty hands when playing my lites.....and wipe it down with the over-sized hori cleaning cloth maybe every 4-5 times I play the ds.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clean my touch screen with Q-tip. One side a little wet (water), the other side dry. Works well and gets in corners better.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I made a pair of trousers by stitching together dozens of camera lens cleaning cloths. Now when my DS gets dirty I just rub it on my crotch. A cheap solution which satisfies my OCD and my nymphomania.

D

Deleted User

I just make sure I don't have dirty hands when playing my lites.....and wipe it down with the over-sized hori cleaning cloth maybe every 4-5 times I play the ds.
That's exactly what I was about to post; my Hori Cleaning Cloth does it's job really well for me too.

btw: LOL @ mthrnite!!

NotAgOat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good,
smile.gif
ive been using one of those clothes that you clean your PDA with
biggrin.gif
, it seems to work alright.
tongue.gif

wink2.gif
nyanya.gif
happy.gif
cool.gif
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif
You use alot of smiles.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...