Status
Not open for further replies.

sk0ld

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pointless but amusing.
It sure is. It seems to get more and more amusing with every passing day we all wait for g0dliKe. (more appropriately, g0dLIE)
You know what's funny? I didn't know a damn thing about this JJ-KwiK guy before this. Never heard of him. I had no idea that garbage can Dark Umbra even existed until news of the leak originating from there.

Now the people who have been following this thread are sure to know about my post a few pages back. It's fair to say I spent some time and brainpower on it, yes? It was pretty fun. I hope you enjoyed reading it. So why am I so amused today?

It turns out it was all completely unnecessary. It's like a Columbo where he wastes an hour and a half tracking some asshole, and the episode ends with the guy turning himself in. =P After less than one minute of research on this JJ-KwiK guy, let's just say I know a LOT more about him now.

I'd like you all to take a look at his twitter page here, and scroll on down to his tweets starting from February 16. Did he happen to delete them? No problem! Here you go. Any of those entries raise a few eyebrows? GGPE01 just so happens to be Mario Kart GP's GAME ID, GGPE02 is the second.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

G0dliKe leaked it the SAME FUCKING DAY HE GOT IT.

So what now?
I think we've been waiting long enough, so stay tuned for what I assume will be a much unhappier response from crediar.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between DM and DML (besides the USB) they have the same compatibility afaik?
DML is open already source so why make a big tragedy about this leak issue?

something else was leaked, and it wasnt even the source, just a binary

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it even seems that on darkumbra they are members who are trying to get the mkagp 1&2 files back on the forum at all cost and sure enough the thread are deleted

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh and look what i found on youtube [yt]y0uuetXAABk[/yt] even the sound track for the game is on youtube which means everyone who got the leak are sharing it with others

sorry its my third post in little less that a few minutes

mjh2260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say Metallica has a demo of a new album leaked... Do they tell everyone, all of their fans, to fuck off? No, they continue to make the rest of the album and release it. They take the problem up with the asshole that leaked it.
Yep, and attach a virus - oh sorry "rootkit" - along with it to punish the fans that buy it. Perhaps not the best band to use as an example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone