Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but
c204.gif
USB Loader GX r1191 is not showing any of my GameCube isos. I put them in usb1:/games/, installed dios mios 2.0, and set the "Main GameCube Path to usb1:/games/.

I'm using scene isos, do I need to have USB Loader GX rip to iso from my original disk?

I renamed the game.iso ie: Paper Mario.iso

Any help would be appreciated.

When you say "set the Main GameCube Path to usb1:/games/."
Do you mean going to hard Drive settings, and going to Game/Install Partition? Or is there another step I'm missing?

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I managed to compile the 00000008.app for DIOS MIOS in Sneek+DI, HDD formatted to FAT32 cluster 32kb.. it works very fast! nice Gamecube logo Crediar! Tried F-Zero GX (DiscEx format) and it works with 0 lags.

Sega Soccer Slam now works perfect! Amazing!

No Audio streaming playback at this stage but who knows! Crediar has no impossibles.. I'm glad that compatibility list is going to increase with DIOS MIOS. Again thanks Crediar :)

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to have SNEEK or UNEEK to run Dios Mios? Maybe that's my problem. I've never tried an emulated NAND before either. I just thought using Dios Mios booter would work.

EnigmaXtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So the originally planned DIOS MIOS has finally been released huh? Im still using a WBFS formatted hard drive as I find no reason to format to FAT32 as of yet.

Do the Loaders like GX and CFG support the original DM

EDIT: Why all the hate? All i said was I have not gotten around to formatting to FAT32 because I've had no reason to

wiismodrome

flubber
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You have a WD 1 TB too? FAT32 or dual partition?

Actually three partitions... two FAT32 and one big NTFS. Each GC game is in an individual folder in /games in root of first (FAT32) partition and named 'game.iso'. Mario Kart DD and Star Wars Rogue Leader worked, but Zelda Master Quest disc would not load. Going to install the new wad and see if that works.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Has anyone tried running it with the -NMM-di.bin provided in DIOS MIOS v2.0 xneek DI.rar? Wind Waker USA doesn't seem to see my SD card as a memory card, and there's no output over USB gecko about NMM.

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a WD 1 TB too? FAT32 or dual partition?

Actually three partitions... two FAT32 and one big NTFS. Each GC game is in an individual folder in /games in root of first (FAT32) partition and named 'game.iso'. Mario Kart DD and Star Wars Rogue Leader worked, but Zelda Master Quest disc would not load. Going to install the new wad and see if that works.
Okay, with mine I've got root/games/GLME01/game.iso. But in GLME01 there's also a sys subfolder. Do I need to get rid of that?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Are there any plans to support 64KB clusters in the future? Otherwise I'm going to have to back up my movies and music (I can't fit my games on my computer too), reformat my drive, copy the files back over, and re-rip all my games. The whole process will take several hours, so obviously I'd prefer to avoid it.

mj0ln3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installed the most recent Dios Mios & DM Booter then converted Luigi's Mansion with DiscEX and put it in games. All I get is a black screen when launching and I can't boot straight from the DVD anymore. Any suggestions? Booted after 4-5 minutes.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
So the originally planned DIOS MIOS has finally been released huh? Im still using a WBFS formatted hard drive as I find no reason to format to FAT32 as of yet.

Do the Loaders like GX and CFG support the original DM
CFG does not yet. WiiFlow does if you can get a hold of the r505. (anyone who has it could be nice and PM link me if they want) and there was a potentially working version of GX posted a few pages back.

EDIT : Also, that WBFS can be converted directly to FAT32 without data loss and still be compatible with both CFG and GX as well as WiiFlow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7