Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any plans to support 64KB clusters in the future? Otherwise I'm going to have to back up my movies and music (I can't fit my games on my computer too), reformat my drive, copy the files back over, and re-rip all my games. The whole process will take several hours, so obviously I'd prefer to avoid it.
If your drive is less than 2tbs you can use Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11 Server to convert the cluster size without having to back stuff up.
If it is more than 2tbs then you can use Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Professional to convert the cluster size. However I just tried this with my 2.5tb drive and it gave me some unknown error. So I am stuck in the same boat as you. Creating a new partition then converting the cluster size works fine, so I might just not have enough free space on the drive.
What're you talking about, USB LoaderGX just added support for DM. Not a chance in hell of WBFS partitioned HDDs working on DM.
I know that.....Ive been using DML on the SDCard and I dont use SNEEK so i've had no reason to format to FAT32
Change to Fat32 make your life a lot better. Also see
http://gbatemp.net/t...ich-do-you-use/

Reactions: 1 person

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I installed the wad, if I boot from disc my wii turns off. this also happens if I load an ORIGINAL gamecube game from the system menu. Hmm...

SteveBrule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
formatted usb to 32k clusters, copied twilight princess over, tried to boot from fix94's app and just wind up with a black screen, never see any DM logo or what nots

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone can help me, I have a capture card and can stream along. Right now I'm working on my hard drives so I have just one fat32 drive.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, so far the only games I managed to get to work were megaman x collection and crash tag team racing, the other games code dump. Although i changed the boot method to old in dml booter and now when i load a game it says apploader size is zero?

EDIT:

Tested some other games and FZERO/Mario Sunshine/Sonic Adventure 2 works :)

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't get the games to show up in USB Loader GX and DML booter brings me back to the homebrew channel

Well I'm not impatient at all right now. Updates and proper integrations are bound to happen.

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
Wonderful release. Thank you very much crediar!

Using dml booter, I tried a couple of times without success (something about an area...), but then it worked smoooothly. Quite nice.

Xenith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently having a problem, I was able to get super smash bros melee (ntsc) to work for dios mios as I tried other games sonic heroes which worked also.
Once I came back from testing sonic heroes, super smash bros wouldn't load it would just give me a black screen, anyone else having this problem?

edit : I'm using dm booter rv 22

Zero Aurion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know where to get a downloadable version of the new USB Loader GX revision with DM support? All I can find is the source on the site... and I have no idea how to work with that stuff :/

I tried the USB Loader Installr that downloads the latest version, and it downloaded 1180, which is old. I tried updating from the actual USB Loader on my Wii, and it said there were no updates... Im currently running Rev 1180, while the newest revision is 1191.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: