DIOS MIOS (Lite)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sk0ld, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Cantenna

Cantenna Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2013
    Canada
    K. I'll keep pressing on then. Is everyone using Mios v10 and bc v6? or another combination of versions that work best? I just tested Super Smash Bros Brawl with usbloader gx and noticed my gc controller doen't work in the game either. Used to? Guess I may need to fix this problem first. Are there any d2x Cios versions recomended fo gc controller support on SSMB? Sorry for the questions all.

2. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Catgirl Expert

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    BCv6 is the most recent. Mios version doesn't matter because Dios Mios replaces Mios.

This isn't the right thread for this, a known problem with older 3rd party controllers is that they don't work with Wii games, but work fine on GCN games and Homebrew. cIOS has nothing to do with GC controller supports.

3. Cantenna

Cantenna Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2013
    Canada
    My controller are official Nintendo wave bird controllers?

4. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Catgirl Expert

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    lol, are the receiver and the controller on the same channel?

Cantenna likes this.
  5. Cantenna

Cantenna Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2013
    Canada
    yes, definitely. Is their a log I can post to you to please take a look at? Are you still using darkcioscorp? ar you only using d1xcios and dios mios?

6. OneUp

OneUp GBAtemp Regular

Sep 15, 2008
    United States
    I think darkcioscorp isn't recommended nowadays. You should install the latest IOS versions with DOP-Mii http://code.google.com/p/dop-mii/ You can also uninstall IOS that are stub (if you're not on 4.3 just be careful that you don't uninstall one that your current wii menu relies on - older versions of stubbed IOS will say used by System Menu X.Y)

I'm not sure if this will resolve your problem, but if you're running darkcorp, this would make your Wii up to date and more stable.

7. tgp1994

tgp1994 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2010
    United States
    Any chance of this being hosted on mirrors other than the current one? The current mirror for hosting ranks pretty high up there on the list of crappy free file hosts, you guys could do much better: 20 Best Free File Hosting Sites

Besides some kind of monetary compensation (paying the uploader a certain amount per download), I really don't understand what's so attractive about Uploaded.net. If money's a problem, there's always AdFly.

Do you guys think you could consider changing hosts?

8. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    GBAtemp doesn't have any control over that... yeah I agree, but we can't really make him do anything with his own Google code page.

9. tgp1994

tgp1994 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2010
    United States
    Oh... I wasn't sure if he was browsing this topic or not :\

10. Cantenna

Cantenna Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2013
    Canada
    Thanks for suggestions.

11. sdoc96

sdoc96 Creaky Old Stiff Member

Jan 10, 2007
    Australia
    Melbourne
    FYI, I've had certain hacking problems some time back and the problem was rectified when I either took my wavebird receivers out, or it may have been the GC memory card.
    I can't remember which it was, but I posted about it here somewhere in GBAtemp. I'll search at some stage when I've got time, but don't now...
    Hope that helps...

12. Cantenna

Cantenna Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2013
    Canada
    Hmm I suppose having a wavebird connected at all times could cause setup problems dios mios setup.

Anyways, my draw to dios mios was mainly because i could reset the games without getting up off the couch (lazy) lol

Perhaps devolution will release that function in an update.

13. LWares87

LWares87 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Colchester, England
    Nemesis90 and MassiveRican like this.
  14. Grotten

Grotten Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2013
    Really need help! dios mios lite

I can not run any game Gametsube. All that do not resort to such an error "all error app entry is not white the apploader" I do it through Transcend SDHC 32GB Class 4, all other manipulations on the Wii - it eats)

If you download the shows write-but then turns and says dvd rom drive error. You think maybe he is looking for a license? Pop in a game of gamecube runs the game that put the (((

in settings disable "no drive" - the same

The problem is in the card, or even what you need to put Ios?

15. Hozu

Hozu GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2010
    Canada
    Finally upgraded to DM instead of old DML r59 since the compatibility with certain games wasn't borked anymore but... it tries to use progressive scan for the splash screen if component cables are being used. Unfortunately my TV doesn't support it, so the screen is all messed up for the duration of that. Is there anything that can be done about that? Other than using composite cables...

Thank you Crediar for all your hard work. If there isn't a solution, would it be possible to implement one? Like, taking the 480i/p setting from the Wii settings, and if it's set to 480i, just never use progressive scan... or perhaps an argument provided by the loader.

Quadforce does the same thing by the way...

kp_centi likes this.
  16. MassiveRican

MassiveRican GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante

Aug 2, 2011
    Creeping in the Shadows
    Changing force video options through your loader doesn't change anything?

17. Hozu

Hozu GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2010
    Canada
    I haven't tried that... I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Neither USB Loader GX nor CFG USB Loader seems to be able to force NTSC 480i. NeoGamma can, but it doesn't seem to support DM, only DML. Well crap.

18. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    You don't need to "see" the splash screen. It's just a logo. you don't care if the resolution is wrong, or it just black screen until the game start.
    What's important is the game you play.

19. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 7, 2010
    Netherlands
    FYI,
    I have 2 official wavebirds connected 24/7.
    NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM with any game that supports GC controllers, nor sis I ever had problems with cMIOS or DIOSMIOS in that regard.

Check your Batteries/channel/ Wavebird.

20. bobmcjr

bobmcjr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 26, 2013
    United States
    I assume usb drives with 4K sectors still don't work?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted