Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
@Cyan I just wanna thank you for adding the "Disc1/Disc2" option in GX.

I was talking to my friend recently about Sonic Mega Collection Prototype, so I decided to hunt down the game and download it and since the game I found was US region and my copy is also US region (legally purchased) hit me, instead of using two slots for this one game instead I named the iso "disc2.iso" and have it in the same game folder, now I can load whichever build I want no problem.

Man who would of thought Sonic CD was originally planned to be in Mega Collection, even Sonic OVA, and I noticed Sonic Spinball is using a different intro music for some reason and the annoying space-like screen seems to be added later on, in a way I wish they stuck with the Prototype version instead, we might have missed the non-Sonic games like Flicky and Ristar but in turn we would have had a much more solid build, oh well it's still cool to have both versions available on the fly ;)

Edit: Sorry this is irrelevant but I was wondering if someone can create Ocarina codes for Gamecube games I'm interested in a couple of games that I desperately in need of codes for that surprised nobody has released codes form them, please PM me, thanks.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I released codes for Starfox adventure (infinite health/bomb) and Luigi's Mansion (refill HP).
you can find them in my blog.
I don't have a lot of games (or time) to make codes, but if it's a game I own I can try to make some codes if you have a specific request.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
@Cyan I only want "infinite health" code for "Mega Man X Command Mission" and maybe the other Mega Man games in both "Anniversary Collection" and "X Collection", although as I went through my Wii VC collection I realized I have "similar" codes for Megaman 1-5 so if I don't get those it's no biggie but my most concern is Mega Man X Command Mission, think anyone can do that?

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Cyan I only want "infinite health" code for "Mega Man X Command Mission" and maybe the other Mega Man games in both "Anniversary Collection" and "X Collection", although as I went through my Wii VC collection I realized I have "similar" codes for Megaman 1-5 so if I don't get those it's no biggie but my most concern is Mega Man X Command Mission, think anyone can do that?

If you're using the NTSC version of the Megaman games, you can get Action replay codes here:
http://us.codejunkies.com/search/co...ecodes=1&platval=7&game=&plat=GameCube&page=0

Next, you have to decrypt the codes with this tool: http://doc.kodewerx.org/tools/gcn/gcncrypt.zip

Then you can use the tool made by James0x57 called GCN AR to WiiRD CodeType Converter to convert the decrypted Action Replay codes into Ocarina codes. http://gcn.jaytheham.com/index.php?show=downloads

You can then put them in a txt file with the proper game id and title and use Code Manager to create a gct file.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks I'll play with this, also you forgot to mention I need Java Runtime Environment too.

Edit: Took me about an hour to create all the codes for all Mega Man games but they didn't work, I followed the steps like you told me, can anyone help create an infinite health code for MMXCM?

Valkyria

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone. First I would like to thanks the creators of DM for such a great job. I registered because I have a few doubts that where not answered in this thread (or at least I could not find them).

I'm using DML 2.6 and I don't know if I have to uninstall it before updating to 2.10.

The other issue is with Wind Waker pal version on retail disc. I suffer the dungeon map glitch and I would like to know if that glitch was solved in the newer versions. If not, do the iso images in an sd card suffer from the same bug?

Thanks.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone. First I would like to thanks the creators of DM for such a great job. I registered because I have a few doubts that where not answered in this thread (or at least I could not find them).

I'm using DML 2.6 and I don't know if I have to uninstall it before updating to 2.10.

The other issue is with Wind Waker pal version on retail disc. I suffer the dungeon map glitch and I would like to know if that glitch was solved in the newer versions. If not, do the iso images in an sd card suffer from the same bug?

Thanks.
-Just install 2.10 over 2.6, don't remove the first.
-I believe it's been fixed but I can't confirm as I don't have the game.

Valkyria

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your replies. I updated DML to 2.10 but Wind Waker keep on freezing with the dungeon map. I'll try with an iso from the pal game or maybe I could live without my saves and start anew with NTSC and 480p.

Valkyria

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I tried the Pal ISO and it works flawlessly, no more dungeon map glitch. No I will try the NTSC ISO, maybe, and just maybe the saved games are the same.

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
^^ Same here I don't understand why you guys are getting freezes, you shouldn't need patches to play Wind Waker anymore, I believe DM automatically patches the game.

Good to hear. Could the freezing come from a compressed ISO or a bad rip?
Oh and is your LOZ:WW the US version?

According to the DM compatibility wiki, Tower of the Gods freezes, but I played with this patch and had no trouble there or with pulling up the dungeon map.

Did you ever play WW and get to the Tower of the Gods w/o that patch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte