Status
Not open for further replies.

carrelho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm new here just to say thx very much everyone who helped with this project ;)

I'm trying to donate, don't undertand why not use the paypal's system for donates... but ok!

After release the money i'll back here

bye!

ngelDiezFernndez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
9esferas.es
XP
Country
I'm new here just to say thx very much everyone who helped with this project ;)

I'm trying to donate, don't undertand why not use the paypal's system for donates... but ok!

After release the money i'll back here

bye!
G0dlike already said that he had some problems with Paypal and scammed money

I bet G0dlike will get less donations coz of the service, most (i mean, near everybody) uses Paypal but anyway i'm trying to get the activation paid

And as said, yeah, you have to pay for activation, between 1.99 and 3€ (i bet 3€ will be, dont know why ...). This service really sucks

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WOW. How am I only seeing that Mario Kart GP game now. It looks the biz :P did it only come out in arcades?
If so how did he manage to load it on the Wii? If he did somehow manage to load it on the Wii that means there must be a dump on the rom somewhere?

Sorry for the off topic, I'm just surprised I've never seen that game before. :)

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW. How am I only seeing that Mario Kart GP game now. It looks the biz :P did it only come out in arcades?
If so how did he manage to load it on the Wii? If he did somehow manage to load it on the Wii that means there must be a dump on the rom somewhere?

Sorry for the off topic, I'm just surprised I've never seen that game before. :)
mario kart gp 1 and 2 were arcade only. they run on the triforce arcade board which has nearly identical hardware to the gamecube.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
we´re nearly halfway through, donation- wise, a big thx to all donating. First post updated.
But secretly you are actually already 99% of the way through. No harm in a little bonus. :D
lol, yeah but tbh, this is crystal clear to all, thats why I am posting the total on the first post, no bonus for now.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would definately donate to this awesome project if I could, but at the moment I just don't have the money to do so. But still it's awesome to see the community coming together, since DML is something that many people waited for a long time. Crediar's improvements to DML look very promising, and I can't wait to try it out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...