Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Note: For anyone experiencing XDelta mismatch errors: Redownload or press Update again.
Somehow an old file was stored in cache, it's all good now.

In addition: For those people who just want to annoy me by telling the link is deleted. Please just press F5. (Sorry)

Last edited by Romsstar,

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"DWRD Patcher.exe is not a valid Win32 application"
;____;
If you're trying to launch it on XP it's likely you'll get this error message. This is because XP does not support 4.5 Frame Network. The workaround is to use the xdelta UI from romhacking.net,
and pull the patches from the data folder manually.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're trying to launch it on XP it's likely you'll get this error message. This is because XP does not support 4.5 Frame Network. The workaround is to use the xdelta UI from romhacking.net,
and pull the patches from the data folder manually.
Thanks, I'll do this.

Hadoken22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Samoa
Firstly A MASSIVE thank you to the team of translators, been waiting 3years since the project began.. So Excited to play this game.
Thanks Sporky, Romsstar and all other team members!!

Secondly: Does anyone have a link to a cwcheats for the psp version (not the emulator) of the game, if someone could PM me or post it here I would appreciate it.
Once again thanks guys especially for the 1.1 update getting released soo quick!! :psp::grog::yaypsp::yay:
Edit: @Romsstar, my bad :)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Firstly A MASSIVE thank you to the team of translators, been waiting 3years since the project began.. So Excited to play this game.
Thanks Sporky, Rommstar and all other team members!!

Secondly: Does anyone have a link to a cwcheats for the psp version or if someone could PM me or post it here I would appreciate it.
Once again thanks guys especially for the 1.1 update getting released soo quick!! :psp::grog::yaypsp::yay:
Not for you, you wrote my name wrong :P xd What exactly do you need?

Hadoken22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Samoa
@Romsstar Fixed the typo sorry XD, thanks for the quick update BTW. And to your question. Just a list of cheats in a text file would be great so
I could look through them and add them to an existing db file. If that's cool with you.. :)

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So both versions work? No Crashes with NPC's? I ask because I dl'ed the game and patched it and I am about to start to play, i'd rather avoid a nasty surprise.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So both versions work? No Crashes with NPC's? I ask because I dl'ed the game and patched it and I am about to start to play, i'd rather avoid a nasty surprise.
In the 1.1 version, we haven't had any crashes reported. Well, one, but he turned out to still be using the 1.1.

Sorry, I'm new at this, how do I download the Official patch?
You'll need to get a clean, Japanese ISO, preferably the legal way, by making it yourself from a copy of the game you bought, then visit our blog digimonworldre.wordpress.com, and using our patcher tool.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Please note that the patch does work with a downloaded clean iso too, in case you're not able to afford the game.
If you pirate it and like it have the decency to support the devs and buy if you can

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head