Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Glad you found a fix, you're the only one I've seen with that problem. For the record, it needs to be in the same folder as the patcher.exe, not in the data folder.

Actually the xdelta.exe needs to be in the data folder. That's how I used it. I extracted the content of the rar file and the xdelta.exe was inside the data folder. I just run patcher.exe and that was all. So yes, xdelta goes in the data folder :)

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This has probably already been reported but I've found a really small but really annoying typo/mistake. After every match in the Colosseum, on the match results screen it says, "Obtained Price", where it should say, "Obtained Prize".

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
OK guys I'm here to save the day again lol so then to cover doinurmop's issues to get a mega digimon at the start you must focus ONLY on training (yes I know that sucks having to devote all your starting time but its worth it) You can store the current data state your digimon is in inside the arena to battle with and store it as a digimemory which seems to be just finishing moves) About the digimon you need for the meat farm you need 700 OFF for Kudamon otherwise it says you're too weak he is found in Ancient Bone Swamp (Forest) and with Palmon you will find her at prosperity 10 (the number that rises as you recruit digimons) at Signpost Forest (Swampland)

Now then to Osha your Darkdramons death is actually a GOOD thing since now you have a key element for a DNA/Jogress digimon. Raise a BanchouLeomon and then use the digital memory of Darkdramon to create Chaosmon.

And now to Sporky the adhoc server process doesn't seem to be working if you use it via the internal settings of PPSSPP you would require the actual program and you would require a VLAN program to effeciently use it, for example you would have to be logged into the Evolve vlan service, create a party and then have someone connect to your displayed IP whilst hosting an ad hoc server on your end.

If you wish I could test this with you since I would require the data from the online function contents for my walkthrough's. If anyone needs any help please quote, message, random poke me here.

Oh right I almost forgot about the advanced gyms.

I've only verified the offense and brain gyms, to get the offense one you need to 16 prosperity and have to be a bit into the game (it says event 16 but I lost count of how far I am) you will spot a demidevimon at Ancient Bone Swamp (Canyon) he asks if you can break it so you just have to simply to the test (its the same as when using intermediate training and finishing moves) then he lets you train there.

For the brain gym you need to go past that area into Night Canyon and speak to Solarmon who wants a thin glowing rod. go 2 maps ahead and you will be in the dumping grounds (ironically that place has a toilet... dump lol) speak to the Poyomon who asks you questions so just tell him the rod is important and the sign is dangerous and he brings better items to your shop, you get the rod and a day later you get the brain gym.

The advanced training sessions give +- 25 points instead of the average 14

Last edited by Dart6672,

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK guys I'm here to save the day again lol so then to cover doinurmop's issues to get a mega digimon at the start you must focus ONLY on training (yes I know that sucks having to devote all your starting time but its worth it) You can store the current data state your digimon is in inside the arena to battle with and store it as a digimemory which seems to be just finishing moves) About the digimon you need for the meat farm you need 700 OFF for Kudamon otherwise it says you're too weak he is found in Ancient Bone Swamp (Forest) and with Palmon you will find her at prosperity 10 (the number that rises as you recruit digimons) at Signpost Forest (Swampland)

Now then to Osha your Darkdramons death is actually a GOOD thing since now you have a key element for a DNA/Jogress digimon. Raise a BanchouLeomon and then use the digital memory of Darkdramon to create Chaosmon.

And now to Sporky the adhoc server process doesn't seem to be working if you use it via the internal settings of PPSSPP you would require the actual program and you would require a VLAN program to effeciently use it, for example you would have to be logged into the Evolve vlan service, create a party and then have someone connect to your displayed IP whilst hosting an ad hoc server on your end.

If you wish I could test this with you since I would require the data from the online function contents for my walkthrough's. If anyone needs any help please quote, message, random poke me here.

I've only verified the offense and brain gyms, to get the offense one you need to 16 prosperity and have to be a bit into the game (it says event 16 but I lost count of how far I am) you will spot a demidevimon at Ancient Bone Swamp (Canyon) he asks if you can break it so you just have to simply to the test (its the same as when using intermediate training and finishing moves) then he lets you train there.

For the brain gym you need to go past that area into Night Canyon and speak to Solarmon who wants a thin glowing rod. go 2 maps ahead and you will be in the dumping grounds (ironically that place has a toilet... dump lol) speak to the Poyomon who asks you questions so just tell him the rod is important and the sign is dangerous and he brings better items to your shop, you get the rod and a day later you get the brain gym.

I accidentally sent Palmon in the wrong direction, straight into the swamp, probably to his death... Now what do I do? xD

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
I accidentally sent Palmon in the wrong direction, straight into the swamp, probably to his death... Now what do I do? xD
Hmm well I'm just guessing but you should probably check back after a day, the correct answer is north btw.

Updating meat farm info: Megadramon also counts as a Meat Farm digimon he only increases the amount. I have no data on when and exactly where he is found but the general area is Night Canyon.

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm well I'm just guessing but you should probably check back after a day, the correct answer is north btw.

Updating meat farm info: Megadramon also counts as a Meat Farm digimon he only increases the amount. I have no data on when and exactly where he is found but the general area is Night Canyon.

Thanks, I'll check when I get chance, my partner just died so I need to retrain a new one first. >.>

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I'll check when I get chance, my partner just died so I need to retrain a new one first. >.>
Are you using PPSSPP? If so then a few tips: use save states when entering unknown events, maps, situations and use the frame skip + turbo functions to fast forward through most of the baby stuff.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why not try to get him via Monzaemon since you would have a larger error margin. And for those elements the best I can suggest is to try and aim to find specific digimon that contain those elements (like Guardromon would contain mech types etc, you might be able to learn via the arena like it was in DW1 but I have no proof of that working yet)

I think I didn't have monzaemon unlocked as a possible Evolution at that moment, but honestly, it doesn't seem like much of a difference, the stat requirements are identical, turning it into vikemon is still more likely since it has a lower Quo value.
my problem was that i spend too much time raising stats, because at 400 stats all around, machgaogamon was laughably weak, especially compared to the wargrowlmon i had before. and raising offense also raises speed. I'm not absolutely sure, but had I not raised speed past 600, I guess I would've been able to avoid evolution until the Deadline, giving me time to get the 40 battles required to get to bancho leomon.

Since it just died again (and only seconds away from the next memoria thing in the canyon... at least i managed to save it for the colloseum this time) i guess I'll try again and to fill the digidex, go yuramon > badomon > gomamon > leomon > monzaemon and see if it works out then. This time, get the battles out of the way right when it evolves.

And while I'm here, can anyone shed some light on inheriting?
How exactly does it work?
I've had MirageGaogamon with about 920 offense when it died. And Now my Yuramon has 38 in Offense, which is about twice as much as my last baby had, being revived from a digimon with about 700 in offense.
When this one dies, lets say with 920 offense again, will the next baby start with 38 offense again, or will it keep rising with every generation? And will it end up weaker if I only get to, say, 800 offense?

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you using PPSSPP? If so then a few tips: use save states when entering unknown events, maps, situations and use the frame skip + turbo functions to fast forward through most of the baby stuff.

I am but this is my first time using PPSSPP so have to no idea how to use Turbo, think I saw frame skip in the settings though, lol.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I didn't have monzaemon unlocked as a possible Evolution at that moment, but honestly, it doesn't seem like much of a difference, the stat requirements are identical, turning it into vikemon is still more likely since it has a lower Quo value.
my problem was that i spend too much time raising stats, because at 400 stats all around, machgaogamon was laughably weak, especially compared to the wargrowlmon i had before. and raising offense also raises speed. I'm not absolutely sure, but had I not raised speed past 600, I guess I would've been able to avoid evolution until the Deadline, giving me time to get the 40 battles required to get to bancho leomon.

Since it just died again (and only seconds away from the next memoria thing in the canyon... at least i managed to save it for the colloseum this time) i guess I'll try again and to fill the digidex, go yuramon > badomon > gomamon > leomon > monzaemon and see if it works out then. This time, get the battles out of the way right when it evolves.

And while I'm here, can anyone shed some light on inheriting?
How exactly does it work?
I've had MirageGaogamon with about 920 offense when it died. And Now my Yuramon has 38 in Offense, which is about twice as much as my last baby had, being revived from a digimon with about 700 in offense.
When this one dies, lets say with 920 offense again, will the next baby start with 38 offense again, or will it keep rising with every generation? And will it end up weaker if I only get to, say, 800 offense?
OK so the reason I was asking about Monzaemon is because it could be the battle number may carry over and I have no idea wth the Quo stat is for. I am currently using MachGaogamon to get him and he is at day 8 with all stats besides HP and MP at the goal point so my best advice is to unlock advanced trainings and use them to get your desired mega faster. About reincarnation I believe the system is the same as what it was in DW1. The higher your stats PLUS your tamer rating the more stats are carried over to your next digimon.
Edit: yes it is, just saw it in the guide.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am but this is my first time using PPSSPP so have to no idea how to use Turbo, think I saw frame skip in the settings though, lol.
You can set turbo and save state slots in the controls menu and to adjust frame skip you can either press F7 (advances it 1 frame skip at a time, max value is 8 then it will turn off upon pressing again)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

P.S I'm making a FAQ group since our current conversations are kind of conflicting with the purpose of this threat (now that the translation is done this is actually meant to be a bug/glitch/recommendation etc thread and not a FAQ thread) So I'll be sending invitations to the people I've already helped and will be inviting anyone else as long as they request it or if I basically helped you etc, just message/quote/poke to join the FAQ group.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK so the reason I was asking about Monzaemon is because it could be the battle number may carry over and I have no idea wth the Quo stat is for. I am currently using MachGaogamon to get him and he is at day 8 with all stats besides HP and MP at the goal point so my best advice is to unlock advanced trainings and use them to get your desired mega faster. About reincarnation I believe the system is the same as what it was in DW1. The higher your stats PLUS your tamer rating the more stats are carried over to your next digimon.
Edit: yes it is, just saw it in the guide.
I dont know about DW1, and I also have no idea what affects the tamer ranking. It felt like mine raised rather randomly, once after getting my second ultra digimon and once after a random battle.

No idea if battles carry over, care mistakes supposedly dont at least.
Quo, as far as i understand determines how many requirements you actually need fulfilled to get a certain evolution. Bancholeomon got 8 which is seemingly the highest value, meaning you have to get everything right, no care mistakes, all stats at least as high as required, 40 battles etc.
Miragegaogamon only has a 6, so you could potentially still get it, even if, say, speed is only 555 and discipline isn't at 90+.
I made sure to keep dicipline low in hopes of preventing that evolution, but since mirage got some leeway, on day 10 it instantly evolved ./

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know about DW1, and I also have no idea what affects the tamer ranking. It felt like mine raised rather randomly, once after getting my second ultra digimon and once after a random battle.

No idea if battles carry over, care mistakes supposedly dont at least.
Quo, as far as i understand determines how many requirements you actually need fulfilled to get a certain evolution. Bancholeomon got 8 which is seemingly the highest value, meaning you have to get everything right, no care mistakes, all stats at least as high as required, 40 battles etc.
Miragegaogamon only has a 6, so you could potentially still get it, even if, say, speed is only 555 and discipline isn't at 90+.
I made sure to keep dicipline low in hopes of preventing that evolution, but since mirage got some leeway, on day 10 it instantly evolved ./
Ah I see, I am not 100% sure but the factor of "true" evolution may still be a factor.
Also invites have been sent (yes I know the first one was wrong.

doinurmop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thank you, I'm gonna do that.
I also may devote one digimon to entirely offence and nothing else, to get kudamon out of the ground.
Do you know some early digimon recruits I could get, so I can get palmon? I think my prosperity is like 6 or 7 right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro