Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Ruisu55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, if you wanna train 'fast' unlock the advance mode or train in intermediate, and train from birth(age 1?) that way you can get your champion/perfect fast and have some days to improve (champions die in 3-7 age and perfect 4-10)

TheCoza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It definitely works on real PSPs, but I could never get it to work with PPSSPP. Pretty sure that's the emulator's problem, though.

Hey Sporky, I just want to report a glitch/bug I'm encountering. Whenever I talk to the MarineAngemon in the Submerged Ruins or whatever, my entire PSP freezes. I'm on the dub version and obviously an actual PSP console.

serving

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have anyone figure out the passwords yet and doeds anybody know how to make a item slot 2-5 code

_C0 item replace first item
_L 0x1037B774 0x0000xxxx
_L 0x0037B778 0x000000NN
xxxx= item
NN= number capacity

this is to replace first item how would i change it to replace second item

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Sporky, I just want to report a glitch/bug I'm encountering. Whenever I talk to the MarineAngemon in the Submerged Ruins or whatever, my entire PSP freezes. I'm on the dub version and obviously an actual PSP console.
Thanks. We should have a fix out tomorrow, Friday at the latest.

Edit:
@serving: These should do for slots 2 and 3:

_C1 Item Slot 2
_L 0x1037B77C 0x0000XXXX
_L 0x0037B780 0x000000NN
_C1 Item Slot 3
_L 0x1037B784 0x0000XXXX
_L 0x0037B788 0x000000NN

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on where the crash is, sometimes it's in both versions, sometimes it's not. Either way, we found the source of the problem and have figured out how to fix it, and are working on implementing that fix.

Reactions: Hargrun

valriv34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I already played the dub version, and it works perfectly up until before i go to monument stella..still trying to train and keep up with feeding champion Digimon..my agumon has evolved into greymon..it's so great to see the original evolution then evolving into something else..overall after i played the game, graphic is so great then the digimon adventure, (it's obvious, duh)..but the training session and the battle, i think the original is still the best, the crying when attacking, the crying of enemies when losing, and the crying of our digimon when winning..it's unreplaceable..i dont know why they make it disappear..

mrleitexxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Hi, has anyone had a problem with the patcher? I have updated it and when I try patch i get an error saying "Unable to find xdelta executable" although the xdelta.exe is in the same folder. I'm sure it's a simple fix but help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Edit: for anyone having this problem just place the Xdelta.exe in the data folder.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
If I remember right, beat VictoryGreymon on the 40th floor of the colosseum. But I could be wrong.

Hmm i see... weird thing is that just right now i saw a Garurumon with bombs and it asked what to do with those " super explosive bombs " . Said to use it for training and won but nothing was added to the GYM afterwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4