Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I suppose we should have, sorry. We were trying to release it while it was still Romsstar's birthday in his timezone and forgot.

Oh yes, that's true, it was Romsstar's birthday, I already congratulated him on the translation blog :)

And yes. It is understandable your reason, at least we now know about the thing of the passwords so no problem :)

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Woohoo a release RIGHT AFTER my exams! Yggdrasil must be smiling upon me!

To the team, thanks for your time and dedication over the years. And for pulling through despite having to put up with the myriad of facepalm-worthy entitled jackasses.

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I confirm the patch sub language japanese its working fine with a untouched iso of this game.It doesnt have the bug crashing selecting the name of the character.Im playing this game on my nvidia shield portable using retroarch as well ppsspp emulator.

Note:When you patch the translation you have two option subs with japanese or english,i choose japanese and works very well playing this great game.

Last edited by alexei_gp,

Majima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome! Imported this a while back but I waited because I was hoping to be able to play it in English. Ripping my UMD as I type this. Thank you guys so much for your hard work.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Awesome, its here finally~!
One thing thou, it would be great if the patcher supported CSO format.
Ohh and again, what's the difference btw Sub and Dub?

EDIT: Maybe even drag and drop on the application for the iso to be added in the patcher would be great?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's basically impossible for us to support CSOs. Depending on the compression level, you can get a basically infinite number of possible CSOs for us to match. You can turn the patched ISO into a CSO if you want, though. And you can read the post right above yours for an explanation of the difference.

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Awesome, its here finally~!
One thing thou, it would be great if the patcher supported CSO format.
Ohh and again, what's the difference btw Sub and Dub?
Well, CSO can be turned into ISO in few seconds... And the second question was some kind of joke? Sporky just spoke about sub and dub in the post above yours. @___@"

Reactions: dimmidice

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well, CSO can be turned into ISO in few seconds... And the second question was some kind of joke? Sporky just spoke about sub and dub in the post above yours. @___@"
Whoops my bad. Dub is what i was searching for.
And yeah, i know that i can convert it but it was just weird that the compressed cso format was unsupported. Its common and people are using it.

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Whoops my bad. Dub is what i was searching for.
And yeah, i know that i can convert it but it was just weird that the compressed cso format was unsupported. Its common and people are using it.
I'm not. ISO size can be reduced deleting unnecessary stuff (did it with Digimon already). While CSO is slow and will drain your battery for good... AND PLAY TIME IS PRECIOUS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/cKEFoR8kec0?si=ZyebV_OHR6dxXWCE