Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so getting back to digimon, to those who played this in japanese, would you say its easier than digimon world?
more intuitive? cause i remember, when i was young i basically had no idea how digimon world worked, i was running out of food after an hour and found it impossible to explore the world while also keeping up with my digimons bathroom schedule... do digimon still poop in this?

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so getting back to digimon, to those who played this in japanese, would you say its easier than digimon world?
more intuitive? cause i remember, when i was young i basically had no idea how digimon world worked, i was running out of food after an hour and found it impossible to explore the world while also keeping up with my digimons bathroom schedule... do digimon still poop in this?
Well, I recently started a new adventure in Digimon World (PENGUINMON ROCKS!) and I can say that it's easier.

I mean, not that DW is hard... You can solve the food problem gathering stuff around the world, upgrading the meat farm or shops. The "bathroom problem" can also be solved with portable potties, but it's almost certain that at some point you'll need a guide, to understand the mechanics or make some progress at the story... While in Re: Digitize I unlocked much more in much less time in the short time I played (even my first U Level came easier).

And yes, Digimon still poop.

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not too hard to get into it. I've been playing Decode for a bit. I can't express how much I want that game in English now...

But i digress, Re: Digitize seems much more forgiving in terms of evolution and such that DMW1

Edit: I retract that statement. I am for what ever reason under the sun unable to get Agumon again. Koromon keeps turning into Guilmon and it's quite infuriating

Random update.... Got an Agumon! Can't get it to become GeoGreymon...sooo yeah, this is my life lol

Hargrun

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Random update.... Got an Agumon! Can't get it to become GeoGreymon...sooo yeah, this is my life lol
Are you using this?

I don't think it's a good idea to invest in a GeoGreymon early on, judging the requirements... Unless you already have many unlocked techs for it.

Just my opinion, ofc.

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using that. It's limited as it doesn't have any of the Digimon from Decode which is a little annoying.

I have WarGreymon unlocked and already had my MetalTyrannomon of awesomness. Sadly Geo would t evolve so i have a metalgreymon and going to get a wargreymon

DigimonWood123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol how could i haved missed that message. Anyway ima go play the Japanese version

Oh yeah when its releaed (Im not asking for the link btw) are you going to put the download on sendspace so people on their psp can download it

Hargrun

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
262204dz.png

This makes no sense at all! But yeah, the patch will be available for download... Somewhere.

Reactions: DigimonWood123

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol how could i haved missed that message. Anyway ima go play the Japanese version

Oh yeah when its releaed (Im not asking for the link btw) are you going to put the download on sendspace so people on their psp can download it
Uh... Sure? You'll still need a PC to apply the patch, but I can upload it to sendspace if that will be helpful for you. It'll also be on some file lockers, preferably ones without obnoxious bullshit, and on torrent sites.

DigimonWood123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh... Sure? You'll still need a PC to apply the patch, but I can upload it to sendspace if that will be helpful for you. It'll also be on some file lockers, preferably ones without obnoxious bullshit, and on torrent sites.
Yeah thx mate i want it on sendspace because my laptops Internet doesn't work. And on psp you can download of sendspace and then usb to computer. I'm using my iPad to text right now

Pagio94

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sounds like you need to change the wifi module. Search for the module's model number and buy it, they're not that much expensive and in most laptop they're really easy to install. In most of the cases you don't even need to void warranty ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!