Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pong20302000
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,984,792
  • Replies Replies 3,606
  • Likes Likes 137
Kaldric, I think you needed to set the scene a little better. Perhaps collapse to your knees and look up at the sky as rain falls around you. Grab your psp with tears in your eyes and scream to the heavens "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Hey guys, long time since I posted here and saw that a problem came up in the project and haven't seen anything the translation blog so was just wondering what happened? Oh by the way you guys probably thought that this bug might come into play but I'm just gonna throw it out there anyways, once you guys are done I'm almost 100% certain you will test it on PPSSPP, please check that it doesn't bug any cause errors in the save file.

Anyways if I don't post again by the time its Christmas just know I wish you guys a merry Christmas.
 
Hey guys, long time since I posted here and saw that a problem came up in the project and haven't seen anything the translation blog so was just wondering what happened? Oh by the way you guys probably thought that this bug might come into play but I'm just gonna throw it out there anyways, once you guys are done I'm almost 100% certain you will test it on PPSSPP, please check that it doesn't bug any cause errors in the save file.

Anyways if I don't post again by the time its Christmas just know I wish you guys a merry Christmas.
It's not a bug, just a bunch of things in our IRL lives, Romsstar is getting married, for one thing. There's a blog post coming, but Romsstar wanted to write it, and he's ironically been too busy. It should be out in the next month or so, but we're not certain exactly what day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hargrun
Kudos to Romsstar!

It is amusing that he wanted to write the post but doesn't have time to do it... Oh well, as it's been said we've waited patiently this long, what's another month or so?
 
Tell Romsstar I send my best wishes to his marriage, and you had me worried was going like "What went wrong? Did a major virus devour the data? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
 
Probably a dumb question. Still, how do I patch the iso file once the patch is released? Do I use some software akin to those used for NDS roms?
 
I must say, I like the recent post in the wordpress release.

I do wonder just what card might be up your sleeve....
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted