Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Of course because the real world is just like in Anime....
And oh yeah translating a game is equivalent to saving the world.
Ok noted down.

Anime is based off the real world, especially Tamers compared to most of the other series.
Also the things they teach are applicable in the real world, spoilt lone wolves finish last. Teamwork gets the job done.

Honestly, being a keyboard warrior wont get you anywhere. If you dont finish this we dont lose anything but you lose a heck ton of your time for nothing. ;)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anime is based off the real world, especially Tamers compared to most of the other series.
Also the things they teach are applicable in the real world, spoilt lone wolves finish last. Teamwork gets the job done.

Honestly, being a keyboard warrior wont get you anywhere. If you dont finish this we dont lose anything but you lose a heck ton of your time for nothing. ;)

Well The only thing is that you don't know anything about me and that I'm already somewhere.
I really don't have to justify my actions but for me this is just a nice fun and experience thing.
I'm quite content with where I'm right now and I certainly won't let my fun be spoiled.

But apart from that: From now on I won't reply to anything that concerns this thread. If anyone wants to get in contact with me: PM.
Other than that, any further updates will be covered through the blog.

For I'm sick of it having to justify anything. If you don't like the way things are being handled then damn just stay out of it.
I wasn't aware this is a race. If you really want to play the game so badly take one of the crappy 25% patches that make your game crash and what not.
Or search for another group doing this. It's not like anyone forces you to follow us.

This is still just a game...

Reactions: Star-scream

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
still believing in you guys :) i know the hard work and a lot of time you put in this translation :) maybe this year 2014 you can finally finished it guys :D cheers

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm delighted to hear you have overcome your problems with the software issue, I have been keeping upto date with the news on your blog but haven't gone through the trouble of signing up so here will have to do for me to voice my thanks to you and the rest of the team. Thanks for all your hard work as always, it's much appreciated and I can't wait for it to be complete. Also it's nice you solved your problems so soon after the argument with that condescending rom hacker from afew pages back, you really didn't need his attitude.

Nightmare19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its amazing how much progress you guys have gotten done! THANKYOU so much and its really great what you guys are doing. It looks great, kinda like a proper localization. I hate to blatantly request but it would be great if you guys could translate the other digimon games even. I know you all have your own lives and all but the other digimon games like adventure, digimon story lost evolution and xros wars dont have translations yet. I know there's a thread on a story lost evolution translation but its been more than two years to that translation and nothing. It would be great if you guys could think about it. If not, then digitize will have to do for now. Anyway cheers and good luck for further translating :D

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its amazing how much progress you guys have gotten done! THANKYOU so much and its really great what you guys are doing. It looks great, kinda like a proper localization. I hate to blatantly request but it would be great if you guys could translate the other digimon games even. I know you all have your own lives and all but the other digimon games like adventure, digimon story lost evolution and xros wars dont have translations yet. I know there's a thread on a story lost evolution translation but its been more than two years to that translation and nothing. It would be great if you guys could think about it. If not, then digitize will have to do for now. Anyway cheers and good luck for further translating :D
I have plans to work on Digimon Adventure when I finish my two current projects. I actually haven't heard of the other games, but I'll put them in the maybe pile.

Nightmare19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have plans to work on Digimon Adventure when I finish my two current projects. I actually haven't heard of the other games, but I'll put them in the maybe pile.

Oh alright, sweet. The other two games are for DS, Digimon Story Lost Evolution and a game for the xros wars/fusion series. It would be great if you could work on those even. Thanks a lot mate

Nightmare19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It hasnt been completed, and the time taken already is 3 years, 2 years on the current thread, and 1 on the previous one. If somebody else can do it, then why not?

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just sayin' don't count us out and rely on one person to translate every recent untranslated Digimon game. Plus he said he was working on Adventure after this, anything else is a maybe.

Patience is a virtue, ya know. It's proven to be so with this one so far, after all.

Nightmare19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There havent been updates since April practically, and people use that post to talk about everything but how the translation is going.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't mean it's dead, nor does it mean you should give up on it. That's what happens on forums: it's not always 100% on-topic. Occasionally discussion strays to related topics, and keeps going that way. When there's an update, discussion will return to being about that. Also there's always behind-the-scenes things going on; the thread itself isn't always a perfect indicator of the liveliness of a project.

Now let's get back to discussing this Digimon game instead of that one, lest this thread becomes a discussion about everything other than the translation as well.

Reactions: Nightmare19

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just sayin' don't count us out and rely on one person to translate every recent untranslated Digimon game. Plus he said he was working on Adventure after this, anything else is a maybe.

Patience is a virtue, ya know. It's proven to be so with this one so far, after all.
Thank you. This perspective is appreciated. I am currently working as an editor on this project, which we hope will be released soon (where soon means counted in months rather than years), and the primary translator on Sword Art. I have already volunteered to work on Omarrios's Adventure patch when either one or both projects are finished (we'll see.) That seems like plenty to fill my dance card for several years, particularly as I have recently returned to college in addition to my full time job.

Reactions: Mirby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!