Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3 years? yeah......nope sorry but most games don't even take that long (after being announced) seriously in 3 years i would forget this thread even existed if you said one year then i would be fine with that :P

Not sure how people can have expectations of time for a project that is being created for free by the community...

Reactions: StorMyu

Jadentheman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad an english version of Re:digitize Decoded for the 3DS might be out for like year when you guys get to that point. Then there would be no point and the project would just be canceled

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Too bad an english version of Re:digitize Decoded for the 3DS might be out for like year when you guys get to that point. Then there would be no point and the project would just be canceled
Oh come on! We've been through this before.

1) There has NOT been an official announcement for Decode.
2) Even if there was, so what? It's for a different platform. That's even worse than saying that Persona 4 Golden is pointless because there is a PS2 ver already. =___=

Hell, we've seen MULTIPLE translation hacks for Pokemon even though it's a given that the English version would be out.

Reactions: Kalker3 and Xokes

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I have a better idea, you take your comments and shove it :) You're of no value and you're criticizing people (basically saying their work is meaningless) who have taken time out of their lives to develop this for free. Seriously don't get how people feel they are entitled to comment in such a manner about a subject they have no involvement in.

JM1321

JME1321
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I have a better idea, you take your comments and shove it :) You're of no value and you're criticizing people (basically saying their work is meaningless) who have taken time out of their lives to develop this for free. Seriously don't get how people feel they are entitled to comment in such a manner about a subject they have no involvement in.
You Sir Are A Boss. Thumbs Up (^_^)-'

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't matter what platform its out on that fact is if decode is out before this patch then the project is no longer relevant Decode has more content including digimon like dorumon who was left out of the psp version

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't matter what platform its out on that fact is if decode is out before this patch then the project is no longer relevant Decode has more content including digimon like dorumon who was left out of the psp version

Sigh again, keep useless comments to yourself. You're trying to speak for *everyone* somehow. I can tell you straight up I will NOT be buying a 3DS to play ONE game. I will however play it on my PSP which I have owned for years and I'm sure MANY people watching this thread are in the same boat. Maybe the developers will stop, maybe they won't. Either way the project will be still relevant to those of us that only have a PSP. New content or not.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Seeing as you can't play 3ds games on a psp, yes there will be a point in releasing a patch.

:rolleyes:

:glare:

Reactions: Xokes

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i`m not speaking for anyone i`m only stating the obvious like so many people on the thread have said if it takes another few years for a patch then soon people with forget this thread exists. if the only problem is the text limit then abbreviate the sentences problem solved.
I`ve already translated this game before never encountered a problem shortening the useless from the game.

Also to pyromaniac your question is pretty redundant and lacks logic so just shhhhh if you have nothing intelligent to say.

also when you think about it if they cant find a SOLUTION then this project is DEAD and BURIED

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
hey i`m not speaking for anyone i`m only stating the obvious like so many people on the thread have said if it takes another few years for a patch then soon people with forget this thread exists. if the only problem is the text limit then abbreviate the sentences problem solved.
I`ve already translated this game before never encountered a problem shortening the useless from the game.

Also to pyromaniac your question is pretty redundant and lacks logic so just shhhhh if you have nothing intelligent to say.

also when you think about it if they cant find a SOLUTION then this project is DEAD and BURIED

If the problem were the time, than the thread would have already been forgotten. Yes, they can abreviate the sentences, but not only it'll look really bad to read but also give non-correct interpretation. Also, we are just taking the possibility that it MIGHT be realeased on english.

And the people working on the patch WILL find a solution, since it's not a hardware problem. It's only a matter of time. If anyone wants to wait or not for the patch it's their choice.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
honestly.... when you create a topic about making a translation, SHOW pictures of it being translated, show the progress and offer no links or patches, that your not gonna expect people to ask when its gonna come out?​

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
first off, nice work with the seemingly random right align.

secondly, there's info in the first post. with screenshots. and a link to the blog.

if it hasn't been updated in some time, there's a reason for that. if the patch was canceled, they'd be sure to say that somewhere, either on the first post or the blog or (most likely) both!

sure, people will be curious to know when it's coming out, but there's info on the first post that answers all questions they may have.

including this:
DO NOT PM ME REGARDING WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED!!

i state this message as i am still getting them when i asked not to be

though that says not to PM him, it also means not to ask at all.

after all, when you're working on something like this on your free time, you really don't have the freedom to set a date for yourself; often enough, that does far far more harm than any good.

if you can't wait for it, then oh well. if you can, then great.

either way it's pointless to ask for a release date. you'd have a better chance of jumping off a cruise ship and landing on a whale who was doing a backflip to impress a vegetarian shark than getting a response to that.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Oh come on! We've been through this before.

1) There has NOT been an official announcement for Decode.
2) Even if there was, so what? It's for a different platform. That's even worse than saying that Persona 4 Golden is pointless because there is a PS2 ver already. =___=

Hell, we've seen MULTIPLE translation hacks for Pokemon even though it's a given that the English version would be out.

Well i hope the game gets localized before the translation gets complete.
If they make it before its release, the translation will hurt the selling of the 3DS version which means no more Digimon games in West.
Everyone can now get a PSP emulator and the ISO from torrent sites,patch it and play it. Why would someone go and buy it if he/she can play it for free on his/her PSP/PC?

Even if the game gets translated before its release i'll still get the 3DS version cause it has more things and i don't have a PSP nor i want to emulate it on my PC. Now i get it why the Tales of Graces translation for the Wii got canceled,thou i still would like that they complete the translation cause not everyone has a PS3 and i think its more than 1 year after its release, that won't hurt so much selling of the game.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Whether or not this thread is remembered in a few years is irrelevant. Even if NOBODY uses the patch when it is released, so what? What are YOU so worried about. The team has mentioned time and time again that they are not dropping the project anytime soon and that is all that matters.

Secondly, if abbreviation was the only way to solve the issue, it would have been implemented. It has been proposed and we've decided against it. Partially because it will look like shit.

Thirdly, [user]pyromaniac[/user] is right. Platform does matter. Just because YOU want/can play it on the 3DS doesn't mean everyone else does. That's like saying X is on the PS3 so making it for the Wii/XBox is pointless. So it may be pointless to YOU but NEWS FLASH, the world does NOT revolve around you, buddy. And I like how you tried to cover your ass up by saying that you aren't speaking for anyone else. Contradiction much?

honestly.... when you create a topic about making a translation, SHOW pictures of it being translated, show the progress and offer no links or patches, that your not gonna expect people to ask when its gonna come out?​
Because reading the first page is sooooo hard right?

Secondly, the team can do as they please. Even if they decide to release the patch in Swahili, that's their choice. Just sayin'

Reactions: SuperSZ

JM1321

JME1321
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta

Please Please Please Please For The Love Of All That's Good, If you Don't like The way this patch is being made than good for you, release your shitty patch and be done with it but don't come commenting your stupidity over here because the true dedicated fans who are willing(like me) to even wait 1 year, 2 years , however long the translating team has to take to finish don't care for your stupid negative ideas. Go Away and don't waste your time checking on this blog and don't waste ours with you idiocy.

To Romsstar And The Others - Take How Long You Need And Don't Let Stupid impatient people discourage/get in your way. I along with your hardcore digimon fans Support this project all the way.

Seph54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is no guarantee that the 3DS version will get a English release. Its so un-nintendo like in 2013 for a game to not get a international release date along with a japanese release date. So its a long shot for it to get a international release now. There is no Digimon hype in the states or in Europe, i.e. no promo at all for digimon return. the hype for the anime hitting America soon even died down because no new news has been release in months, but it may get a Asia release.

If I was you I wouldn't spew out pointless nonsense.

Reactions: Romsstar

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
There is no guarantee that the 3DS version will get a English release. Its so un-nintendo like in 2013 for a game to not get a international release date along with a japanese release date. So its a long shot for it to get a international release now. There is no Digimon hype in the states or in Europe, i.e. no promo at all for digimon return. the hype for the anime hitting America soon even died down because no new news has been release in months, but it may get a Asia release.

wait e3 to pawn all those asses

Kaze_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Please Please Please For The Love Of All That's Good, If you Don't like The way this patch is being made than good for you, release your shitty patch and be done with it but don't come commenting your stupidity over here because the true dedicated fans who are willing(like me) to even wait 1 year, 2 years , however long the translating team has to take to finish don't care for your stupid negative ideas. Go Away and don't waste your time checking on this blog and don't waste ours with you idiocy.

To Romsstar And The Others - Take How Long You Need And Don't Let Stupid impatient people discourage/get in your way. I along with your hardcore digimon fans Support this project all the way.

Spoken like a true fan. Don't let these buttholes pull you guys down im also waiting for the patch and I'll wait for as long as i still have my psp.

Reactions: JM1321

Jadentheman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hype is coming back. Digimon Fusion will be on Nicktoons soon. They will start to air original Digimon episodes June 10th. The demographic that will be seeing this show mostly likely will have 3DSes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8