Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let's see you form a team and try. :P

I mean you have SO MUCH time to make an account and later to complain, surely you have the time to translate right? :rofl:

Guys I think we all established we don't care about this guy at all ;)

Anyways I'm sorry I can't give any updates, I have a very important exam upcoming and not even time to update my blog.
So, be patient. After 25st February you can expect something.

blocky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Anyways I'm sorry I can't give any updates, I have a very important exam upcoming and not even time to update my blog.

good luck for the exam romsstar looking forward for the update for this translation :bow:

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

All the best in your exam. Study hard kay? RL is most important

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yep, study hard now, so that you can party hard later ^^

homer-can-party-hard.gif

jahmil uttley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
heey Pong totally cant wait for this to be finish im sapporting yea all the way :P and no rush man no rush, itll turn out better that way, best of luck and again soo pumped for this to be done :P

Rosenakahara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No comments today? ok i have one random story i was on my computer and a power cut went through my house, luckily my computer runs on a spare battery box when i need it but nothing else does so my internet went off, i guess you could say CONNECTION TERMINATED
.....that was bad sorry

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Good news for 3DS owners, this game is getting a 3DS port called "Digimon Re: Digitize Recode".
Bad news is little chance for localization...
http://i.imgur.com/j0JCrvm.jpg

Actually, a 3DS port may stand a better chance. Given how "dead" the PSP is stateside/euro and how alive the 3DS is.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good news for 3DS owners, this game is getting a 3DS port called "Digimon Re: Digitize Recode".
Bad news is little chance for localization...
http://i.imgur.com/j0JCrvm.jpg
Yeah, region lock => we're doomed.
But as CrashmanX said, there's a little chance of localisation considering the state of the 3DS in US/Eur.
Let's hope for it, in the meantime there will be a Digimon Re: Digitize for PSP users "in english" ;)

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yeah, if i ever get a 3ds, i would be getting 3ds version of digimon re digitze, and if they're going to add it dukemon x and omegamon x, that would make it A LOT better, since the only x digimon within the psp version is wargreymon x, i don't mean that wargreymon is THAT bad, but i would liked to see the x form of dukemon in the psp game u_u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...