Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was simply asking on your opinion about inserting original work.
I don't want a quirel about whether "a company could double their sales if they" nor anything that is unrelated to this thread.

If you want to discuss the sales of a company open an own thread for that or whatever. This thread is concerned with the Translation only.

Why a game is not being localized is not our concern anyways.
oh Romsstar i have a question when you say add content did you find data of digimon not in the game or are you adding new models into the game

I consider adding original content. But in any case there will be two versions, one with one without. So don't worry guys.
From what I can tell there is no additional data in the ISO that is not in the game so my answer would be the latter.

Seph54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was simply asking on your opinion about inserting original work.
I don't want a quirel about whether "a company could double their sales if they" nor anything that is unrelated to this thread.

If you want to discuss the sales of a company open an own thread for that or whatever. This thread is concerned with the Translation only.

Why a game is not being localized is not our concern anyways.
oh Romsstar i have a question when you say add content did you find data of digimon not in the game or are you adding new models into the game

I consider adding original content. But in any case there will be two versions, one with one without. So don't worry guys.
From what I can tell there is no additional data in the ISO that is not in the game so my answer would be the latter.
thats great too as long as it dont glitch up game play and the models(which i know will be good from work seen so far) arent glitched up go for it lol :ha:

lazzysol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I don't want to be a dick for requesting a patch so early, but it would be nice if you can release the patch for the menus already
I'm not worried much for the story.
You don't have to do it I'm just asking. :)

matu90rk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I just signed up give a big thanks to Romsstar and the whole translation/programming team. I've been a fan of the original DW for PSX since it came out, making one playthrough at least once a year, and now that I found out about this project to translate the spiritual successor to one of my favourite games ever me and my friends are really excited!
We don't mind waiting for you guys to finish up 100% of the translation or whenever you choose to release the patch, so keep up the good work!

Reactions: 1 person

hart37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I don't want to be a dick for requesting a patch so early, but it would be nice if you can release the patch for the menus already
Yeah mate I don't think that's going to happen. The team have said they aren't going to release it until it's fully done. At the moment almost all the non-story text has been translated and a start has been made on the story stuff. It is really close and is making me pretty excited.

buddy93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah mate I don't think that's going to happen. The team have said they aren't going to release it until it's fully done. At the moment almost all the non-story text has been translated and a start has been made on the story stuff. It is really close and is making me pretty excited.
do you think this will be released till next year ??
cause i guess so, there are lots work to do. :D

Seph54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys this isnt the right place to talk about this you should take this talk to the other topic this topic is strictly for the team to give updates not to have senseless talk about the release date

Nerozaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
http://gbatemp.net/topic/330975-digimon-world-redigitize-anyone-making-translation/

this is the topic to talk about the translation about the release date and everything else,

please respect this topic for our heroes who are doing this wonderful translation

blocky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow just read the first page of the forum so there is almost 91 parts in the character dialog in this game so that means the translators have long way to go ...

but i'm not here to bring you guys down just want to say good luck to the team and i know you can do it
for the fans of digimon *two thumbs up for the team" :D

Chronoid

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man this is going great!
I just can't wait to play (and understand) that awesome game.

You team are my idols for doing something like that.... and for free!!!
Thanks

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As a matter of fact, a huge update was to come. We had a rather big file completely translated.

But when saved, the program crashed and the Translation was lost in the process.
This happened twice, since then we are waiting for the response of the programmer to see what exactly is going wrong.

acer7

Graphic Designer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to download it,when the patch is released.Thank you(to the whole team) for translating an awesome game.

GBOT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As a matter of fact, a huge update was to come. We had a rather big file completely translated.

But when saved, the program crashed and the Translation was lost in the process.
This happened twice, since then we are waiting for the response of the programmer to see what exactly is going wrong.

Wow that sucks :(
Hope you can fix that and keep going with this awesome project! Thanks to all the team members!

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

sorry to hear that
god bless you for keeping on translating this game and trying to provide us with 100% translation while you guys are facing such a problems
i really have faith in you guys that you will make this game 100% English perfectly
the word awesome isnt enough to describe your hard working team ( just saying the truth )

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

sorry to hear that
god bless you for keeping on translating this game and trying to provide us with 100% translation while you guys are facing such a problems
i really have faith in you guys that you will make this game 100% English perfectly
the word awesome isnt enough to describe your hard working team ( just saying the truth )

Yeah, at times I feel like this translation is cursed or something, with all the problems we face :D
But well, we keep going, although I really hate it when work goes to waste... Well, not giving up.

Tareblo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sure you'll be able to fix also this problems! Yeah, I'm optimistic because when you had some problems, you were able to solve them!

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

sorry to hear that

Yeah, at times I feel like this translation is cursed or something, with all the problems we face :D
But well, we keep going, although I really hate it when work goes to waste... Well, not giving up.
what i like about you guys that you still insist in translating no matter what you face

i only signed up here because i wanted to get a translation for the game
but then i felt that i want to help in this translation project , i remember when i tried to translate one of the files ( i know my translation was horrible lol ) but it really gave me a good feeling that i was able to provide something to the digimon fans
( even though it wasnt successful )

My point is :
Sooner or later you will have a great feeling for doing your best to provide a successful thing after all the hard work and you will be proud after earning the digimon fans heart and respect and you will be pleased for making people across the world happy

Reactions: 2 people

HawkFreed

Trophies
XP
at this point in the translation I feel like this is nothing but one big troll "patch" andnothing more :l
troll.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.