Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Masterofknees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow guys, we cracked the 200 000 viewer mark, thanks for all the support. I guess, you can't wait for new progress reports,
but the lead translator (=me) is busy till the 20th, exam phase. After that, expect much more..

You've already done so much for us Digimon fans, so it's only natural that you'll get this break from the translation to focus on exams. Good luck at the exams!

(BTW Romsstar, I recognize your name from somewhere. Have you possibly been part of a Warcraft III modding site or something alike that?)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow guys, we cracked the 200 000 viewer mark, thanks for all the support. I guess, you can't wait for new progress reports,
but the lead translator (=me) is busy till the 20th, exam phase. After that, expect much more..

You've already done so much for us Digimon fans, so it's only natural that you'll get this break from the translation to focus on exams. Good luck at the exams!

(BTW Romsstar, I recognize your name from somewhere. Have you possibly been part of a Warcraft III modding site or something alike that?)
Yes I've been. I was mostly busy with the Digimon World 1 Models there.
Gee, I guess I do love Digimon World :D

Flareyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checking back in since August! Happy to see some progress, I know this can be a process and it's now the busy time of year. Thanks for doing it.

MauricioAvila

Trophies
XP
Hello, i am Mauricio from Argentina, i know that the game will never going to be in my language (spanish) and so, I look forward to this translation many and greatly appreciate the people who are taking their precious time to do the job, thanks.

Reactions: 1 person

Subster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! I made an account for this forum just to say that I'm in great appreciation of the work youre doing! Im a huge Digimon fan and would love to play this and since you guys are working on a english patch, this is incredible news. Good luck !!

mkkid28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to say anything agaisnt the hard work you are putting in, but I wish Bandai would have just released the game in English. Digimon World on the PS1 is one of my favourite games.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Waiting for StorMyu to show up, as he said he would handle the ASM part.

Issues:

- Some Menue boxes need resize too.
- The Item+Shop boxes are way too small we need resize...
- Still ASCII instead of Unicode input for Partner+Player resulting in the names looking weird.
- More(...)
looking for an ASM Programmer with at least MIPS3000 knowledge.
Mine is limited as such and the Debugger which is available sucks so this won't be easy.

Also: We want to move from GBAtemp to something where we can attract a bigger audience.
Thus: We are looking for somehow who makes a Blog/Website for us, where we can post our progress.

Should have some sort of login system so Members can always keep track and stuff.
And secure as well, so files don't get leaked or such.

We appreciate any help.

osborn_2009

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for StorMyu to show up, as he said he would handle the ASM part.

Issues:

- Some Menue boxes need resize too.
- The Item+Shop boxes are way too small we need resize...
- Still ASCII instead of Unicode input for Partner+Player resulting in the names looking weird.
- More(...)
looking for an ASM Programmer with at least MIPS3000 knowledge.
Mine is limited as such and the Debugger which is available sucks so this won't be easy.

Also: We want to move from GBAtemp to something where we can attract a bigger audience.
Thus: We are looking for somehow who makes a Blog/Website for us, where we can post our progress.

Should have some sort of login system so Members can always keep track and stuff.
And secure as well, so files don't get leaked or such.

We appreciate any help.

I know some about web design because of all the classes I took on it in high school and college. but im not sure i could do the whole secure part. i wouldnt know what went into that unless the host site does that for you. i've always used webs.com in the past and it has its own membership thing thats pretty cool. message me if you're interested. i know its not much so dont worry if you dont want to

AnimaJump

Trophies
Website
gbatemptranslationteam.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Romsstar and I have spoken about the website designing and he has accepted my offer to help. I'm looking forward to helping make history with him and the others. Be patient guys they will finish this with no problem. However that doesn't mean it will be done in lightning speed. - Madelt Founder of Anima Jump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto