Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Bam X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The item is a ball of light that you get in stadium. Once you get it, just give it to war greymon and it'll envolve to it's X form. Seek a guide at gamefaqs for more detailed information =)

i already did bro

and i already did the things they were saying

Talk to duromon then receive email
Talk to yuya then receive 3 emails from GIGO
Then i again talked to durmon

but nothing?!?!?!

sam102

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just jelly the team gets to play it and you got nothing :P

Enjoy your ban Colten

the idiot evne pm'd me, some people need to just have there hands broken

it ok

must be frustrating knowing translators are playing with builds with the majority in English :P

Is that all you do? Mock and flame other people. You barely contribute to the thread you created and when you do "contribute" you just mock and flame others. On top of that, you provide little contribution to the team, at least according to romsstar, when he constantly posts throughout the thread that he is the only one translating.

You're a terrible poster and the only reason that people avoid calling you out is because you are (for no logical reason) the topic creator of this thread and hence appear as an important person to this team.

Reactions: Slamicite

Bam X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that all you do? Mock and flame other people. You barely contribute to the thread you created and when you do "contribute" you just mock and flame others. On top of that, you provide little contribution to the team, at least according to romsstar, when he constantly posts throughout the thread that he is the only one translating.

You're a terrible poster and the only reason that people avoid calling you out is because you are (for no logical reason) the topic creator of this thread and hence appear as an important person to this team.

bro can you help me?

where can i find x-program

i already reached 10th and 20th floor
talked to yuyaa and received the 3 emails
then talked to duromon again

but NOTHING?!?!
help!

sam102

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bro can you help me?

where can i find x-program

i already reached 10th and 20th floor
talked to yuyaa and received the 3 emails
then talked to duromon again

but NOTHING?!?!
help!

Sorry, I have played very little of the game and I cannot help you.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

flame the people that causes crap in the thread
because thats such a bad thing, i do that purely to get back at them for the annoyance to the team.
which we talk about personally

people have other things to do as said many times, just because cant contribute the translating all the time and contribute to one project AHH god forbid the world is going to fall apart
you believe that reading a thread suddenly you know everything
the team talks via PM's also
would you say the programmers arnt contributing because they have made there program now and off on there on personal side projects because there tool is made?

sorry i cant contribute more to translation of a project all the time

its not like i organize all the flashcards that run on a DS
its not like i note down every single e-shop release in the USA and EUR
its not like i get all the 3DS Roms information onto a website
it not like i have to help out others having problems with flashcards
its not like i have personal projects
and its not like a have a life and a job also

sam102

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flame the people that causes crap in the thread
because thats such a bad thing, i do that purely to get back at them for the annoyance to the team.
which we talk about personally

people have other things to do as said many times, just because cant contribute the translating all the time and contribute to one project AHH god forbid the world is going to fall apart
you believe that reading a thread suddenly you know everything
the team talks via PM's also
would you say the programmers arnt contributing because they have made there program now and off on there on personal side projects because there tool is made?

sorry i cant contribute more to translation of a project all the time

its not like i organize all the flashcards that run on a DS
its not like i note down every single e-shop release in the USA and EUR
its not like i get all the 3DS Roms information onto a website
it not like i have to help out others having problems with flashcards
its not like i have personal projects
and its not like a have a life and a job also

You decided to take on the responsibility of dealing with annoying people by being the topic creator. You have no special privileges of mocking and flaming others regardless of your involvement of the project. Have a life and a job? Good, so try not to spend the little time you have available trolling others in this thread.

Reactions: Slamicite

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you only have three posts.. More than likely alts of someone he was telling off.

If you had bothered reading this thread at all... there are plenty of people worth telling off.. Thinking that they are somehow -entitled- to this... Hell I see this entitled opinion a lot on this board.

But in this thread in particular... I will say, "You are not entitled to jacking fucking shit... You don't like it.. GTFO because you are not welcome here."

Carsonator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You decided to take on the responsibility of dealing with annoying people by being the topic creator. You have no special privileges of mocking and flaming others regardless of your involvement of the project. Have a life and a job? Good, so try not to spend the little time you have available trolling others in this thread.
Actually, I think he has every right. Just because he's not an "important" part of the project, doesn't mean he does nothing, and also since he IS the page creator, he has the right to police it as he wishes. I'd get agitated after telling people time and time again the same thing over and over. So here's the thing, if you can honestly say that you could put up with the ignorance of some people (no offense intended) who can't simply read the first danm page of the thread, or even the last 5 pages would be quite informative actually, then aren't you a clever trooper, well done, otherwise this is how he polices the thread and tbh, i appreciate the laugh i get from some of the responses given, so please don't be his next victim. actually please do, i wanna see what he says :)
OH! and 1. his spare time he can do as he wishes, he can go scubber diving for all i know, but he spends his time here and that's his choice, not others and 2. Mr. Pong, there seems to be a few broken images on the first page, not sure if you'd seen :), could just be my computer but just in case.
Peace out

sam102

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you only have three posts.. More than likely alts of someone he was telling off.

If you had bothered reading this thread at all... there are plenty of people worth telling off.. Thinking that they are somehow -entitled- to this... Hell I see this entitled opinion a lot on this board.

But in this thread in particular... I will say, "You are not entitled to jacking fucking shit... You don't like it.. GTFO because you are not welcome here."

Go ahead, Continue supporting his immature behavior.

Actually, I think he has every right. Just because he's not an "important" part of the project, doesn't mean he does nothing, and also since he IS the page creator, he has the right to police it as he wishes. I'd get agitated after telling people time and time again the same thing over and over. So here's the thing, if you can honestly say that you could put up with the ignorance of some people (no offense intended) who can't simply read the first danm page of the thread, or even the last 5 pages would be quite informative actually, then aren't you a clever trooper, well done, otherwise this is how he polices the thread and tbh, i appreciate the laugh i get from some of the responses given, so please don't be his next victim. actually please do, i wanna see what he says :)
OH! and 1. his spare time he can do as he wishes, he can go scubber diving for all i know, but he spends his time here and that's his choice, not others and 2. Mr. Pong, there seems to be a few broken images on the first page, not sure if you'd seen :), could just be my computer but just in case.

Peace out

No he does not have a right. There are rules to the use of the forums and he has to abide to them regardless if he's the thread starter or not and I will leave the thread on that.

Carsonator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go ahead, Continue supporting his immature behavior.

No he does not have a right. There are rules to the use of the forums and he has to abide to them regardless if he's the thread starter or not.
true, but beyond that he has control over this thread and is in control of its content and speakers. If you really wish you could try complaining till your computer turns blue or something like that, but people who can't follow a simple instruction can't be expected to be met with open arms. it clearly states on every couple of pages, since no one can see it to begin with, read the first page, and it states on that page the things that Pong deals with such as release date whining, spamming and annoying people who are just a pain. as for your immature comment, I'm pretty certain most people watching this thread are over 16, maybe even over 20, can it get more immature that a bunch of near adult wanna play, what is effectively, a child's game so badly they are putting hours of their time into translating, waiting and even supporting a none funded operation to bring that inner child of theirs happiness? that's seems childish and immature to me, so why can you say that when your here supporting one of the most immature things the world has to offer? (btw that's not meant as insult to anyone, I'm really bad at making points so bare with me :/ , and if so I'm pretty much insulting myself there if it is offensive cause i have this page up 24/7)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I doubt translating the dialogue is the issue at this point, I'm betting it's all that other stuff like translating signs, and creating animations that replace the Kanji ones. You know the fun stuff :P

Just out of curiosity, are you potentially planning to port things from the 3DS version? I have no idea how a 3DS game looks when it's unpacked or if it's even possible. You have NO idea how pissed I am that Imperialdramon was NOT included in the PSP version :hateit:

Not half as much as I am about the fact that Gatomons Mega is SERAPHIMON in the PSP version but Ophanimon in 3DS as it should be.
Srsly such a screwed up line...

Oh I hope you don't mind guys but I don't give a shit about the war going on in this thread so I'll keep ignoring it.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Not half as much as I am about the fact that Gatomons Mega is SERAPHIMON in the PSP version but Ophanimon in 3DS as it should be.
Srsly such a screwed up line...

Oh I hope you don't mind guys but I don't give a shit about the war going on in this thread so I'll keep ignoring it.

Seraphimon LOL no way xD
I would understand Magnadramon but i Sraphimon is indeed off the line.

Seph54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this thread escalated fast...... Good too see Romstarr and Co still at it on the translation.

So where do you think i can download the partially translated one?

or is there any?

plsss tell me, i can live up with that for the mean time

Don't bother with the partially translated one its not worth the MB download. Just wait or play it in jap

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey last update was like 2 month ago am i right? Will there be some more screenshots or videos soon?

For what purpose? You want them to slow down on development so you can view development? I mean for retail products it makes sense (eye candy = preorders) but not here. It'll be done when it's done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol