Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If any of the older Digimon movies are anything to go by, I'd say they'd be about 45 mins to 1 hour?

While I was a little annoyed by the fact that we won't be getting a series, looking at the glass half full, more often than not, movies will have better production quality.

Reactions: CathyRina

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, how much faster will the translation for the 3ds be compared to the psp?
It's hard to say with any level of precision before we really get started, but almost certainly a great deal faster. This project saw all but one member quit part way, a nine month delay while we searched for a programmer who could make a better insertion tool, and a general lack of organization. All of those problems have been solved, and at least some of our translations from Re Digitize can be transferred directly to Decode, though we can't yet say to what extent that's true.

Reactions: dimmidice

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Six Movies they might be as long as actual Movies.

My main concern is it will be lost over the time. If it's 6 OVA's and they're spread out...god knows how long this will take to air and then be translated.

I'm still waiting for part 3 and 4 of Code Geass AKito the Exiled...SO im not optimistic about this

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My main concern is it will be lost over the time. If it's 6 OVA's and they're spread out...god knows how long this will take to air and then be translated.

I'm still waiting for part 3 and 4 of Code Geass AKito the Exiled...SO im not optimistic about this

Probably as long as UC gundam.

there goes my hype for this series, maybe in 6 or 7 years when its over i'll check it out again.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tell whoever has it if they dont il break every bone in their body bit by bit =.= and then il get Sukamon to poop on them
I had to send it to HP for repairs, unfortunately. Hopefully they won't screw it up too badly, they just need to replace the LCD and a bit of plastic that holds the left hinge together.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i feel so lucky. i hadn't noticed this thread til two days ago. now that i did though i can't wait for it to get released. thankfully i won't have to wait that long if i'm understanding it right :D

also judging from the available screenshots this translation seems really well done.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm if I may ask how long has it been? XD Cause thats like a 20 minute job
I sent it Friday, they shipped it back today, it should arrive Friday. I'd have done the job myself, but if you just order the replacement parts, for some reason they need six weeks to arrive.

I guess their plan worked, they got me to pay extra for labor.

doinurmop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So is there anymore updates towards the progress yet?
Maybe I'm blind, stupid, or not up to date myself, but if I'm correct the last update on the wordpress was on the 2'nd of april.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
So is there anymore updates towards the progress yet?
Maybe I'm blind, stupid, or not up to date myself, but if I'm correct the last update on the wordpress was on the 2'nd of april.
That's why if you read through a few pages I asked for a status update :P so far only minor typos and glitches have been found so everything is more or less set for next month

doinurmop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's why if you read through a few pages I asked for a status update :P so far only minor typos and glitches have been found so everything is more or less set for next month

Next month ey? Heh, hate to sound ungrateful but I have to say, I'll believe it when I see it, in a good way that is.
Mostly since there's been quite a few setbacks when they was creating set dates/months for the release, but good news anyway.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Next month ey? Heh, hate to sound ungrateful but I have to say, I'll believe it when I see it, in a good way that is.
Mostly since there's been quite a few setbacks when they was creating set dates/months for the release, but good news anyway.
Yeah we know but if you read past the last few pages you will note they're in beta testing and several players have been able to reach 100% with minor flaws. Thusly its estimate at 99.90%

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car