Gaming Digimon World Re:Digitize - Anyone making translation?

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as progress goes,
From what I gather Romsstar and Roxas75 are working on story related stuff.
I think I have compiled the most up to date translated files and this is what I got:
File_000
File_001
File_007
File_011
File_12
File_13
File_15
File_26
File_28

Some of these are complete and others are only partial.
... reading this thread is making my head hurt, for some reason (I think there's some guys here who know the reason, really).
Unfortunately I don't know this reason but I can tell you that staying up all night looking at Japanese letters and translating things also gives you a headache that doesn't go away with a few painkillers lol

Reactions: 1 person

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so, I was wondering if we could get an update on where we are in the translation cause its been a while since we had any specifics
anything other than the story is here:
https://docs.google....der=true&gid=29
and here a picture of the translation:
TranslationTest001.png

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
As far as progress goes,
From what I gather Romsstar and Roxas75 are working on story related stuff.
I think I have compiled the most up to date translated files and this is what I got:
File_000
File_001
File_007
File_011
File_12
File_13
File_15
File_26
File_28

Some of these are complete and others are only partial.
... reading this thread is making my head hurt, for some reason (I think there's some guys here who know the reason, really).
Unfortunately I don't know this reason but I can tell you that staying up all night looking at Japanese letters and translating things also gives you a headache that doesn't go away with a few painkillers lol
lol so you had a headache too
the whole day i had a headache that didnt go
the creators of the japanese language are genius but complicated people lol

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
it combines the file u re- edited to the iso and changes the dll to be compatable with the changes.
when i first signed to gamefaqs i went to the digimon digitize translation thread and i posted couple of links i dont know if they did ever use them but one of them was a youtube video that has the download link + guide link

so i will just post the tools and guide links
(copied and pasted the description of the video )
Here are the Links:

IdolMaster SP Patcher

http://www.mediafire.com/?zq4xt4263x5koff

How to Translate & Patch

http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Idolmaster_SP:Hacking

Spread the Video!

NOTE: I do not own this files, give thanks to IdolMaster SP who made this. ^^

and here is a link for a petition going to namco bandai to localize the game ( i hope it works )

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bring-digimon-world-re-digitize-psp-stateside-for-glo.html

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doing a bit of shuffling through the docs page.
Loving the progress, pm'd romstar with a few things that may have been overlooked.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IdolMaster SP Patcher is useless for this game, there are only 2 files that needs to be replaced, ARCV0.BIN and ARCVINFO.BIN and i think no one likes downloading a 500 MB translation patch after it's finished (of course it would be illegal too...), using UMDGEN or similar tools is enough for iso patching, u will need to use our un/repacking tools for this translation patch, there is no easier legal way...

Hey friends, I found a problem in the middle of the translation, when the computer will put the codes to get items, the psp crashes! :(

This is not a translation problem, it's a bug from repacking ARCVINFO.BIN, the VRAM section doesn't get rebuilded, thats why it crashs at that point, wait for a finished patch or manually patch VRAM section.

MilesPerHourKrzy

Trophies
XP
Hey guys was just wondering how your patch work is coming along im very grateful you all put in so much effort and work . I would help if i knew what i was doing haha i think its awesome how digimon fans are united world wide for this type of thing!!

RahmatRiyansyah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Guy's

I try translated some Digivolve item name but when i save the other Word that i not translated change to ?????

i Open the like this

Ms.Excel > Data > From Text > Delimited / Start Import : 1 / File Origin : Unicode (UTF-8) > Delimiter : Tab > Column Data Format : General > Finish

I Traslated some but when i save the other became ????

HUNTERCAT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IdolMaster SP Patcher is useless for this game, there are only 2 files that needs to be replaced, ARCV0.BIN and ARCVINFO.BIN and i think no one likes downloading a 500 MB translation patch after it's finished (of course it would be illegal too...), using UMDGEN or similar tools is enough for iso patching, u will need to use our un/repacking tools for this translation patch, there is no easier legal way...

Hey friends, I found a problem in the middle of the translation, when the computer will put the codes to get items, the psp crashes! :(

This is not a translation problem, it's a bug from repacking ARCVINFO.BIN, the VRAM section doesn't get rebuilded, thats why it crashs at that point, wait for a finished patch or manually patch VRAM section.

Falo we might have run into an issue. The text sometimes simply doesn't fit. We have too many overlaps. It just looks not that good. Is there any way we can control the size of the font? I mean make it smaller where needed
or something like that?

uria999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
we really need a site where we can compile our works together, so the group can see the progress and check for mistakes...

CollinDAg

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I really want to help , but I don't have any experience to involve this project guys
:)
However my support always beside you ! Keep up the great job !

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I am not knowledgeable when it comes to creating sites or whatever, but perhaps you could create a free site via InvisionFree, as a temporary solution if not permanent. And keep it between the translators, not post it here. PM it to peeps who you are working alongside with :V
Use this topic for giving updates to the public if needed V:
Hope this helps, most likely not, but thought I would post on the slim chance that it does >3>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password