rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
okay so for the spr pak file I have the following that I need to clear up before I can edit them... as in a proper translation. I would rather be sure of them than not, so please any translators can you take a look and tell me what they are?

file_41.ncgr
ソートきりかえ sort change re-sort

File63.ncgr
はっせいじょうけん

file77ncgr
とっくんぺン special trianing
おしごとぺン job

file119.ncgr
ほうしゅうをみる show reward

file_177.ncgr
おれる Break

file_184.ncgr
あいてをまつ

File_1022.ncgr
リペアリングのせっめいをみますか?
Something about repairing and maybe settings...oy..

File_1761.ncgr
まもる Guard

file_1809.ncgr
こうげきサボートAttack support

file_1810.NCGR
ほうきょサポート defence support

file_1811.NCGR
サいしんサポート

file_1812.NCGR
すばやさサポート speed support

file 1815
にゅうりょくうけっけ あと ぴょう
あいてのにゅうりくを まっています

file47ncbr
file_2499.ncgr
ロップモン リぺアリング中…

file49ncbr
file_2501.ncgr
せいせもはっぴょう!

file55ncbr
file_2507.ncgr
リペアリングせいこう!

File56ncbr.
file_2508.ncgr
リペアリングしっぱい…

file61ncbr
file_2513.ncgr
リペアリングしゅういょう

file_2886.ncgr
かいにをたお
うリにきたんだお
もうかえるお
そうびひん
しょうひアイテム
ファームグッズ Farm goods (skip)
バグプレート Bug plate (skip)
もとる

file_2887.NCGR
レンジ range

file_2983.ncgr
クエストほうしゅう
はっせいじょうけん

file_2986.ncgr
LIVEィペントけっか

file_2987.ncgr
おしごとほうこく

file_2988.ncgr
クエストほうしゅう

file_2989.ncgr
おしごとほうこく

file_2990.ncgr
ソートきりかえ

file_2991.ncgr
かくとくEXP

thanks for any help...

oh I also have a text graphically on a few arches that are not completely necessary to do (as in when you walk around there is an arch). That I was wondering whether I should edit or not. Opinions on the arch would also be appreciated (there is 2 or 3 arches).

I would also like to know if an edit of the graphic credits screens is something that is needed. other wise aside from the above I only have about 10 images left to edit. Not including the credits screens.

I thought it would also be a good idea to ask if anyone has gone through the sound file yet to see if it will need any work? if that would be included as something to do...

note to self fix 1808 "digimon Swap"

Sorry, I was too busy for the past period. I will translate the ones I understand.

file_41.ncgr

File63.ncgr
はっせいじょうけん (I think "Requirements")

file77ncgr
I think the word here is Pane not pen so, the words translations are
とっくんぺン special trianing pen/ special cage (Special Training Pane)
おしごとぺン regular cage? (Oshigoto means Job, so I translated as Job Pane)

file119.ncgr
ほうしゅうをみる show reward

file_177.ncgr
おれる Break

file_184.ncgr
あいてをまつ Waiting for Opponent

File_1022.ncgr
リペアリングのせっめいをみますか?

File_1761.ncgr
まもる Guard

file_1809.ncgr
こうげきサボートAttack support

file_1810.NCGR
ほうきょサポート defence support

file_1811.NCGR
サいしんサポート

file_1812.NCGR
すばやさサポート speed support

file 1815
にゅうりょくうけっけ あと ぴょう
あいてのにゅうりくを まっています (Waiting for Opponent Data Entry)

file47ncbr
file_2499.ncgr
ロップモン リぺアリング中… (Lopmon is Repairing ...) your sure its Lopmon?

file49ncbr
file_2501.ncgr
せいせもはっぴょう! (something about control but I don't get it)

file55ncbr
file_2507.ncgr
リペアリングせいこう! (Repairing Succeeded!)

File56ncbr.
file_2508.ncgr
リペアリングしっぱい… (Repairing Failed...)

file61ncbr
file_2513.ncgr
リペアリングしゅういょう

file_2886.ncgr (whoops gotta do this right ignore for now... had the wrong ncer) corrected

かいにをたお
うリにきたんだお
もうかえるお
そうびひん
しょうひアイテム (Consumable Items)
バグプレート Bug plate (skip)
もとる

file_2887.NCGR
レンジ range

file_2983.ncgr
クエストほうしゅう (Quest Rewards)
はっせいじょうけん (Requirements)

file_2986.ncgr
LIVEィペントけっか (Live Event Results)

file_2987.ncgr
おしごとほうこく (Job Information)

file_2988.ncgr

file_2989.ncgr

file_2990.ncgr
ソートきりかえ (Re-sort)

file_2991.ncgr
かくとくEXP (Given or Acquired EXP)

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Rastsan So if you are working on the credits, am I right in assuming the project is near done?
@PhantomBanger Repeat posts clog up the topic too, so do abusive ones like calling people you dont know an 'ass'

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

puerco-potter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just add the translation project credits. There is no need of dev traslated credits. And the arches, well, is your decision. It is not really necessary, but if you want a comercial translation experience, they ussually do it. PS: I am from Chaco, Argentina.
Come on, is that not exactly what I just said?

You said you are from Chaco to?(?)

What's the problem, we had similar opinions, besides Rastsan ask, or you thinks if you go to vote and someone vote before for the guy you want you can't do it to? This will help Rastan to make a decision based in general point of view.

Good Luck!

theres no point saying ur frm argentina. We can see from the flag
If you read some pages before Rastsan ask from wich part of Argentina I am.
Btw I send you all the best wishes in your life, And how we say here "No te hagas mala sangre por pelotudeces"( Don't bother or worry about thing that don't matter).

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah kay
I now understand the argentina ting, I did think it was rather random. I thought u were just posting to get ur count up.
Its cool, at least your explaination was better than 'ass' boy earlier. :lol:

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nooo.... I am still waiting for someone (anybody) to clear up what those last graphics really say. Even then there is a certain amount of testing I have to do for the images. Due to the fact that a large amount of the images were worked on grayscale and without the real pallete files. So I am anticapating quite a few funny looking graphics. I also have a few I am worried about due to mixed storage 4bpp and 8bpp in the same graphic. Which for those familiar with crystaltile2's tile composition tool can have undesired effects. I would like to make sure they look right. (also note that I honestly just want to be part of a game that has its translation finished, its on my lifes to do list).

Also I have no idea where the text translation is on completion (on purpose).... I want to mean it when I say it, that I don't know.

Oh that also means that I will need to know if any of the early translators work was used in the current stuff.
Please take a look and tell what that stuff says.
1811 should have some bearing on stats.

oh and sorry for not clearing up the "where they are from thing", I have been busy getting the graphic work done.
I have family there... my aunt, myuncle... and my cousin who is a pilot there.

Reactions: 1 person

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay so for the spr pak file I have the following that I need to clear up before I can edit them... as in a proper translation. I would rather be sure of them than not, so please any translators can you take a look and tell me what they are?

file_41.ncgr

File63.ncgr
はっせいじょうけん

file77ncgr
とっくんぺン special trianing pen/ special cage
おしごとぺン regular cage?

file119.ncgr
ほうしゅうをみる show reward

file_177.ncgr
おれる Break

file_184.ncgr
あいてをまつ

File_1022.ncgr
リペアリングのせっめいをみますか?

File_1761.ncgr
まもる Guard

file_1809.ncgr
こうげきサボートAttack support

file_1810.NCGR
ほうきょサポート defence support

file_1811.NCGR
サいしんサポート

file_1812.NCGR
すばやさサポート speed support

file 1815
にゅうりょくうけっけ あと ぴょう
あいてのにゅうりくを まっています

file47ncbr
file_2499.ncgr
ロップモン リぺアリング中…

file49ncbr
file_2501.ncgr
せいせもはっぴょう!

file55ncbr
file_2507.ncgr
リペアリングせいこう!

File56ncbr.
file_2508.ncgr
リペアリングしっぱい…

file61ncbr
file_2513.ncgr
リペアリングしゅういょう

file_2886.ncgr (whoops gotta do this right ignore for now... had the wrong ncer) corrected

かいにをたお
うリにきたんだお
もうかえるお
そうびひん
しょうひアイテム
バグプレート Bug plate (skip)
もとる

file_2887.NCGR
レンジ range

file_2983.ncgr
クエストほうしゅう
はっせいじょうけん

file_2986.ncgr
LIVEィペントけっか

file_2987.ncgr
おしごとほうこく

file_2988.ncgr
クエストほうしゅう

file_2989.ncgr
おしごとほうこく

file_2990.ncgr
ソートきりかえ

file_2991.ncgr
かくとくEXP

thanks for any help...

oh I also have a text graphically on a few arches that are not completely necessary to do (as in when you walk around there is an arch). That I was wondering whether I should edit or not. Opinions on the arch would also be appreciated (there is 2 or 3 arches).

I would also like to know if an edit of the graphic credits screens is something that is needed. other wise aside from the above I only have about 10 images left to edit. Not including the credits screens.

I thought it would also be a good idea to ask if anyone has gone through the sound file yet to see if it will need any work? if that would be included as something to do...

note to self fix 1808 "digimon Swap"

Sorry, I was too busy for the past period. I will translate the ones I understand.

file_41.ncgr

File63.ncgr
はっせいじょうけん (I think "Requirements")

file77ncgr
I think the word here is Pane not pen so, the words translations are
とっくんぺン special trianing pen/ special cage (Special Training Pane)
おしごとぺン regular cage? (Oshigoto means Job, so I translated as Job Pane)

file119.ncgr
ほうしゅうをみる show reward

file_177.ncgr
おれる Break

file_184.ncgr
あいてをまつ Wait for Opponent

File_1022.ncgr
リペアリングのせっめいをみますか?

File_1761.ncgr
まもる Guard

file_1809.ncgr
こうげきサボートAttack support

file_1810.NCGR
ほうきょサポート defence support

file_1811.NCGR
サいしんサポート

file_1812.NCGR
すばやさサポート speed support

file 1815
にゅうりょくうけっけ あと ぴょう
あいてのにゅうりくを まっています (Waiting for Opponent Data Entry)

file47ncbr
file_2499.ncgr
ロップモン リぺアリング中… (Lopmon is Repairing ...)

file49ncbr
file_2501.ncgr
せいせもはっぴょう! (something about control but I don't get it)

file55ncbr
file_2507.ncgr
リペアリングせいこう! (Repairing Succeeded!)

File56ncbr.
file_2508.ncgr
リペアリングしっぱい… (Repairing Failed...)

file61ncbr
file_2513.ncgr
リペアリングしゅういょう

かいにをたお
うリにきたんだお
もうかえるお
そうびひん
しょうひアイテム (Consumable Items)
バグプレート Bug plate (skip)
もとる

file_2887.NCGR
レンジ range

file_2983.ncgr
はっせいじょうけん (Requirements)

file_2986.ncgr
LIVEィペントけっか (Live Event Results)

file_2987.ncgr

file_2988.ncgr

file_2989.ncgr
クエストほうしゅう
file_2990.ncgr
ソートきりかえ (Re-sort)

file_2991.ncgr
かくとくEXP (Given or Acquired EXP)

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Believe me If I could have done that I would have. My level of understanding of japanese is not that good (as in its terrible). So gibberish still equals gibberish. Even then they (most on this thread) prefer to not have the American versions of stuff. Which is different from just romanized - "digitama" rather than digiegg ... so it was a nice suggestion just one that really I just cannot use (even then only when I had no other choice). How would I compare the already english version to anything in the japanese if they took a great liberty in moving buttons changing graphics and in the actual translation itself. That is not even talking about the changes from the japanese version anime of digimon to english. Liberty was taken to smooth over a transition to a younger/different audience.

Please understand that I did know what you you meant it just couldn't be used. Dawn dusk does have a slightly different system for doing things form digimon story lost evolution just like dawn dusk has a different way of doing things than that of digimon world. Options were added and taken away.... things were just done differently. (In the digimon series two of those games use mainly text for display where as the other uses as many graphics as possible). Nice idea but not something I hadn't already thought of and dismissed.
I am not playing that many games through in two different languages just for the meaning (that may not even be there) for 8-10 graphics. Even after a direct compare of the different language-d games through hacking tools.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Takeshi55- Please calm down. I firmly believe that theres no reason to resort to F-ing in this thread. Im also VERY sure Rastsan knows what hes doing and talking about.
Also, I'd love to be in the credits too but unfortunatly I havent done anything :lol:

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
maybe you could be a tester. It means playing on an emulator and screen shotting anything that looks off, wrong or doesn't make sense. It also means having save files backed up for those screenshots (or as close as possible to them). So someone else can look for and find what it is you are talking about in your screenshot. I don't think this is anywhere ready for that yet though.

I would rather do my own image checking first.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yh take your time. No rush
I guess I can take on my first beta testing role when the time comes, tell me when the time comes around. This also means I'll have to look for a quality emulator. All i have is an r4
So if you could link me one when the beta is released i'll gladly test for you

crimsonagent

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Yh take your time. No rush
I guess I can take on my first beta testing role when the time comes, tell me when the time comes around. This also means I'll have to look for a quality emulator. All i have is an r4
So if you could link me one when the beta is released i'll gladly test for you

well go for no$zoomer its a good one

Reactions: 1 person

Luso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe me If I could have done that I would have. My level of understanding of japanese is not that good (as in its terrible). So gibberish still equals gibberish. Even then they (most on this thread) prefer to not have the American versions of stuff. Which is different from just romanized - "digitama" rather than digiegg ... so it was a nice suggestion just one that really I just cannot use (even then only when I had no other choice). How would I compare the already english version to anything in the japanese if they took a great liberty in moving buttons changing graphics and in the actual translation itself. That is not even talking about the changes from the japanese version anime of digimon to english. Liberty was taken to smooth over a transition to a younger/different audience.

Please understand that I did know what you you meant it just couldn't be used. Dawn dusk does have a slightly different system for doing things form digimon story lost evolution just like dawn dusk has a different way of doing things than that of digimon world. Options were added and taken away.... things were just done differently. (In the digimon series two of those games use mainly text for display where as the other uses as many graphics as possible). Nice idea but not something I hadn't already thought of and dismissed.
I am not playing that many games through in two different languages just for the meaning (that may not even be there) for 8-10 graphics. Even after a direct compare of the different language-d games through hacking tools.

Anyway I can help? I have an Intermediate understanding of japanese (if that helps)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ