ROM Hack Digimon Story Lost Evolution Project

pokeblade Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i liked the digimon series on TV mainly the first season,i would help to translate this game if i knew how to
frown.gif

emril_fireball@y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. i understand this patch isn't ready yet, but does anyone know where i can find an english patch for this game. preferably something without viruses
smile.gif

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE([email protected] @ Apr 29 2011, 10:17 PM) ok. i understand this patch isn't ready yet, but does anyone know where i can find an english patch for this game. preferably something without viruses
smile.gif

No where.

MagusZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much. I started this thread because there was noone doing this. I keep getting distracted, and files keep breaking on me though. I'll admit that I'm basically not doing anything. But on the plus side, there were several people somewhat interested in translating the game, and now they've actually started doing it, probably better than I would. But I'd be happy to work as basically an editor, quality checking the grammar and spelling of the complete components, which I'm quite good at. As to Xros games, Xros related things annoy me crazily, so I certainly won't be involved in them, but if someone else loves 'DIGIMON GATTAI!' type lameness, maybe they can manage a translation of it. But I wouldn't count on it.

Seriously though, Digimon breaking into pieces to do mecha fusions? And people WANT this?

emril_fireball@y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this project is dead?

if so would you be able to offer what you have already completed? it would be better than nothing. especially if you have the menus translated. thats all i really need.

MagusZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, its not dead; it's only just started. It's just there are more skilled people than me doing the actual translating. I can't really read kanji, and digimon characters talk wierd. Wierdly enough that google translate spits out absolute nonsense, and this coming from someone who's good at understanding the nonsense it normally spits out.

(Xros... doesn't even count as digimon imo. It annoys me as much as season 4 did.)

Vartio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([email protected] @ May 1 2011, 07:11 AM) I am going to have to agree about xross wars. it looks stupid.

I thought the same, then I bothered watching past the first 10 minutes of episode 1. I'm hooked on it now.

It REALLY shoots up when they reach Desert Zone

emril_fireball@y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
somewhat off topic, but does anyone know if there is any reward for repairing multiple plates of the same digimon, other than tamer points. and how do you place warp plates if you can't read japanese. the digimon are easy to figure out, the warp plates not so much lol.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE([email protected] @ May 1 2011, 02:35 PM) somewhat off topic, but does anyone know if there is any reward for repairing multiple plates of the same digimon, other than tamer points. and how do you place warp plates if you can't read japanese. the digimon are easy to figure out, the warp plates not so much lol.
As much as I know repairing more than one plate of a given type just gives you tamer points unless you haven´t repaired the first one to 100% then it makes the Digimon you Digivolve with it stronger than with a lower percentage.
And the Warpgates are kind of tricky, I think to remember they are called W1 or W2 or something like that at the end. So I went to the Evolution/Plate Guide at gamefaqs.com and searched there for either W1 or W2 depending on what the plate says and then tried every evolutiontree it could possibly fit in to. Oh and another tip, the warp plates are allways the plates leading to anouther tree, so just look out for an empty plate with a connection leading into seemingly nothing.

emril_fireball@y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome, thanx for the info. also i was wondering, how is it possible to know what equipment to buy and equip? i can't even tell if i am actually buying equipment, much less being able to equip it. again thank you for answering my questions. (and sorry for straying off topic).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even steven
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I wonder why edibles haven't caught on for meth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Locked down from government to dispensary
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In India it has, can't remember what its called yuka I think, they have a crisis like we have with fentanal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why we need regulation :teach:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Speak to Psi, he'll offer you some in Tempycoin. :tpi:
    +1
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Day after day, we drink beer, Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Beer can be bad for your teeth
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Teeth? What Teeth?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Do crack instead. Beer is more of a depressant.
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    I like taking trips without even leaving my house, if ya know what I mean.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hygienist name is Jose I'm like fuck Juan found me
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did he ask to see yo feet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's second cousin obsessed with teeth
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you wake up with your belt un-buckled?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let me lift you up in my chair
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Down there, teeth removal is putting you behind an angry donkey.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth removal is tying the donkeys hair to the tooth and slapping it's ass
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cleaning stuff they used was actually nice tasted like frosting
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That'd be 2million pesos, drink this tequila for your pain.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also buy my art senior don't forget what happened with Germany
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For reference, so everyone knows we are not racist, just like to pick on Juan, and he gives it back to us 'murdicans in return. I love me some latinos.
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    hello? anyone alive here?
    Morganna @ Morganna: hello? anyone alive here?