Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don´t rush yourself
smile.gif
As long as Normatt hasn´t finished the font no one would see anything ingame anyway ;-)
Which doesn´t mean Normatt should rush his work on the fonts ^^ Fonts are a work of arts and thus can´t be rushed anyway
wink.gif

LandEden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patience is a virtue and makings things fast usually ends up in bugs , failures etc

So guys dont complain if it takes a bit longer cause all of you want a working perfect patch right ?

So then just let them their time for work and dont complain after a week about a dead project etc...

comes time comes advice

@ project people
anyway nice work translating and making the font so far you are awesome
wink.gif

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not here to complain, or ask when this is happening.

I just wanted to make a post to say that I'm glad you guys are doing the Digimon game and appreciate the hard work.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MagusZero said:
As for xros wars, I have absolutely no interest in it, or faith in its plot. Whereas Lost Evolution is quite interesting and has its own plot, not related to anything else, so it's in more need of it.

Now stop asking for it people, he said he won't do it, so stop badgering him. In fact be glad that he's working on this game, it is hard work already working on that.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then learn it or wait for somebody else to pick it up, MagusZero allready said he isn´t going to do it so there is no sense in asking him over and over again.

LandEden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
I am Not Able to Edit a Game since I Don´t Know how to Edit or Translate a Game

Than make a proper Translation Request HERE

and please stop from asking random people in other translation projects if they like to to it .... or atleast read the whole thread cause maybe but only maybe you can find some understandable info for you in there

emril_fireball@y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I am brand new to the forums here. The very first thing I would like to say is I greatly appreciate the time and effort all of you are putting into this project. I do however have somewhat of a noobish question. I understand that this site does not provide, assist with, or condone the use of ROMS. This being said, is the translation patch intended to be used with a ROM or is it intended for a legitimate, physical copy of Digimon Story Lost Evolution? I know to some of you this may sound like a stupid question, but remember, we were all noobs once, lol.

emril_fireball@y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I own a commercial copy of digimon story lost evolution. How do I dump a backup of it? And how do I put it on a flachcard. Again I am sorry for all the questions, but I would appreciate anyone that could answer them for me. Or at least point me to a beginner's guide for this.

D

Deleted_171835

QUOTE([email protected] @ Apr 25 2011, 12:08 PM) First off, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I own a commercial copy of digimon story lost evolution. How do I dump a backup of it? And how do I put it on a flachcard. Again I am sorry for all the questions, but I would appreciate anyone that could answer them for me. Or at least point me to a beginner's guide for this.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94197

As for the flashcart question,
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=278137

emril_fireball@y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When they get the time. They probably have full time jobs and families. They are working on this in there spare time. It will get done when it gets done.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
QUOTE([email protected] @ Apr 25 2011, 06:01 PM) Is it illegal to own and use a flashcart for legal purposes such as backing up a game?
It up in the air about the legality of owning or buying a flashcard, it depends on the country you live in and their copyright laws.
As long as the flashcard is used for homebrews there isn't much anyone can do about it, but roms is where it can get complicated since it is illegal to have of pirated roms, but again I believe these laws all very based on the copyright laws of other countries.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE([email protected] @ Apr 26 2011, 06:19 AM) so hacking a DS is legal? and what if the rom is a copy of a game i created and own the physical copy of?

Note: I assume you live in the USA, if you don't then you need to look up what the law in your country says about this.

As you bought your ds, you are allowed to modify it, because it is your property. However, you are not allowed to bypass any security that comes along with it according to American law. So for example, you change the theme with a hack, without modifying protected files, because you don't bypass the security it's technically not illegal. However, if you hack your ds and bypass security in order to make modifications it is illegal.

For backups the American law states that you may make one copy of your own game. However, you must own the physical copy, if you lose it, you must delete the file. You are also not allowed to bypass any security once again. Do note that a rom downloaded from the internet is considered illegal in all cases, because it is not a copy of your own game, but from somebody else.

All this stuff is in the legal gray area. As far as I know nobody has been sued for playing backups on his or her console. Even though the chance is extremely thin that you are sued (you're a microscopical fish in a gigantic pond), there may some laws that conflict these statements. So backupping is at your own risk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey