Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I honestly don't understand you guys. Let me try to follow your logic: unless xhai or whoever else quit doing these patches (which are not competing against yours, and doesn't change your work in any way), you'll stop working on this game because although you know the technical differences about these 2 kind of patches, you consider his patch a "threat" (because of some unknown reason).

You are free to do whatever you want, nobody is paying you to make these patches so if you want to quit then absolutly nobody will stop you (I'm not saying that I WANT you to quit, in fact it would be quite nice to someday, have a nicely done patch from yours). But quiting would completly prove that you were doing this for the fame, because it will lead people to understand that somehow you were jelous of xhai because he was releasing stuff before you, although that stuff isn't 100% accurate. In my opinion, I wouldn't release anything till it's good enough (like you do), but I wouldn't get "angry" or disturbed either because some other person released stuff first. I thought that, after all these pages you would just ignore his patch and concentrate on your own, but I was wrong.

If what you said about quiting was sarcastical, then I'm sorry that I didn't get the sarcasm.
Fame? What? I'm currently enjoying this game in english like i wanted it to be. After all i translated it on my own and the others. I'm satisfed with this.
And i don't know why i have to get bored and waste my time doing the same work that others are doing. They are working well, their patch will propably be good.
That's all, i'm not angry! :)
PS: currently i don't have projects to work on (i'm just trying to help in Re:Digitize, i accept some ideas if anyone want to give me one. (I'm not saying i'll do what you want, just some ideas :P).
If he really wants the tools i can give him, but first i'll talk to Romsstar.

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight. If u guys are working on one project, nobody else can work on it either. Hmm I didn't know we were using a dibs system.
Nobody here is competing for a patch or fame. U guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

Also from what I've seen so far, you guys are WEEKS ahead of what the others just achieved. So if you guys are talking about wasting time, then the others would be the ones wasting their time from your point of view.
(My opinion though: Let people do what they want.)

Reactions: kal_

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fame? What? I'm currently enjoying this game in english like i wanted it to be. After all i translated it on my own and the others. I'm satisfed with this.
And i don't know why i have to get bored and waste my time doing the same work that others are doing. They are working well, their patch will propably be good.
That's all, i'm not angry! :)
PS: currently i don't have projects to work on (i'm just trying to help in Re:Digitize, i accept some ideas if anyone want to give me one. (I'm not saying i'll do what you want, just some ideas :P).
If he really wants the tools i can give him, but first i'll talk to Romsstar.

Hi Roxas, since u don't have projects right now, can u look at this for me when he gets out pls http://gbatemp.net/threads/sword-art-online-infinity-moment-psp.342727/ i would be appreciated, Myu has already feedbacked, what do u think ?
Sorry the off-topic

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
take it the way back, someone is working on something, we don't want to waste our times, I've already said that.

That's called respect. Since it's "not" a competition, Liberta and xhai are already doing their stuff, why wasting times when there's already so much people working separately on it ?

edit: ultrab, the game isn't even out xD

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
take it the way back, someone is working on something, we don't want to waste our times, I've already said that.

That's called respect. Since it's "not" a competition, Liberta and xhai are already doing their stuff, why wasting times when there's already so much people working separately on it ?

edit: ultrab, the game isn't even out xD

I said "when he gets out" xD

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also from what I've seen so far, you guys are WEEKS ahead of what the others just achieved. So if you guys are talking about wasting time, then the others would be the ones wasting their time from your point of view.
(My opinion though: Let people do what they want.)
Sure, but since there's lots of technical issue (especially on the script), when you try to go out of the menu translation, which as you saw (and everyone else btw), was easy, you end up with lots of restriction, font problem and some stuff I'm lazy to explain so... let's just say, if nobody get past them, we'll probably be back on it when ppsspp will have some better debug functionnality (which are planned but not yet) so... I'm just going to finish my projects first, and people here can do what they want about Adventure, it's really none of my business anymore.

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go away for PC repairs.
Come back to StorMyu and team giving up cause someone else caught up to them.

You guys.... you confuse me. First it was "Well we're doing it for quality and not fame!" now it's "We're doing it for Fame and to be the first!".... which is it? Like honestly, yea these guys will do their own patch, but keep going with yours. I'm honestly looking forwards to your patch simply because it'll be higher quality than xhai's (No offense bro, they've got more experience than you).

So are you guys honestly going still or are you stopping because someone "did it first" and now you're mad because no one cares about a "We're working on it but we won't tell you how, how far we are, or post pics." type patch. (Gotta give them hopes/proof that you're doing stuff)

Hell honestly, let's make this a competition. Let's see who can get it out the fastest and let's see who can get it out in the highest of quality. If one team runs into technical issues, let them figure it out. Don't be givin the enemy team hints.

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
これが空の「愛情」……
わたし、空の温もりいっぱい感じるよ!

Hey can anyone translate that? It's an excerpt from the scene before piedmon when biyomon gets her mega

I know the first line is "This is Sora's [Love]......." <- At least I think it is.

darkmanwe4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
これが空の「愛情」……
わたし、空の温もりいっぱい感じるよ!

Hey can anyone translate that? It's an excerpt from the scene before piedmon when biyomon gets her mega

I know the first line is "This is Sora's [Love]......." <- At least I think it is.

Piyomon says something like "This is Sora's [Love]..... I can totally feel her warmth!"
(in fact the other digimon say something along that line too before evolving to ultimate stage, for example Tailmon says "I can feel Hikari's [Light] flowing through my body!" if I remember well xD)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
so... it's official then? should I update the 1st page and mention that your patch is cancelled?

do you read
my god can people see why you annoy the hell out of them
he said nothing about cancelling the patch
your just a noob that likes to spread the crap everywhere

let me spell it out for people
"Sure, but since there's lots of technical issue (especially on the script), when you try to go out of the menu translation"
techincal issue OUTSIDE of MENU!
what can we take from this
and what does it mean has been achieved
and you wonder why the WHOLE team is annoyed with you

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, if you want to be happy, let's say we'll be back on it after Re Digitize, but totally not gonna be bored with a menu patch since xhai already did that, it's just futile.
So yeah, it'll be done, but not now, if you can't wait (since lots of people in gbatemp probably don't know the word) then try yourself, you'll see the problem when it'll be here.

you're so annoying, we want to do it, there's a problem, we stop ? it's a problem too. Seriously choose.

You guys.... you confuse me. First it was "Well we're doing it for quality and not fame!" now it's "We're doing it for Fame and to be the first!".... which is it?
I was the first one who were accusing xhai and liberta to do that for fame which was stupid, so really, stop saying I'm looking for fame, that's just retarded coming from the one who claimed to don't give a f*** in the first place.

as Pong already quoted from, there's troubles "outside the menu", since you need to see first, ok I'll show you.

immagineih.jpg

that's what's called : limitation.
What I need ? : a good debugger
Where it's going to happen ? : here
When ? : not now

So, any questions ?

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I believe reading doesn't help to give emotions, but I'm clearly not mad, we'll do it, after Re: Digitize, which means not now. that's all.

Reactions: Pong20302000

mulumil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
now im slumped i was looking so forward to your patch now my dreams are put on to a hiatus or even forever... owell but there is one thing thoughi think we should make a new thread and leave all these negative feelings behind and start fresh i hate it when people fight and argue lets just make a new thread and delete this and take all the information from this e.g. patch links, updated photos tutorials AND LEAVE ALL THESE NEGATIVE FEELINGS BEHIND AND BE HAPPY
DIGIMON WAS MY FIRST ANIME AND I DONT WANT TO SEE A USELESS FUED OVER IT ALSO REMEBER ALL THE MESSAGES YOU WOULD HAVE GOT FROM WATCHING SEASON 1 (FRIENDSHIP AND KINDNESS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO) AND NEGATIVITY DESTROYS BONDS AND FEELINGS

Good day my fellow forum bloggers

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
now im slumped i was looking so forward to your patch now my dreams are put on to a hiatus or even forever... owell but there is one thing thoughi think we should make a new thread and leave all these negative feelings behind and start fresh i hate it when people fight and argue lets just make a new thread and delete this and take all the information from this e.g. patch links, updated photos tutorials AND LEAVE ALL THESE NEGATIVE FEELINGS BEHIND AND BE HAPPY
DIGIMON WAS MY FIRST ANIME AND I DONT WANT TO SEE A USELESS FUED OVER IT ALSO REMEBER ALL THE MESSAGES YOU WOULD HAVE GOT FROM WATCHING SEASON 1 (FRIENDSHIP AND KINDNESS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO) AND NEGATIVITY DESTROYS BONDS AND FEELINGS

Good day my fellow forum bloggers
??
Re-digitize is still on track
where just finishing that first before this one

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, to make it short. Adventure translation is on a break for now and (probably) gets continued on after Re: Digitize is done?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu