ROM Hack Difficulties With 3DS Custom Firmware Sys 11.3.0-36E

rad2791

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I recently charged up and turned on my 3DS XL (CFW 11.3.0-35E) after a long hiatus and noticed that there were several problems (everything worked perfectly the last time it was used):

Luma3DS no longer works. It crashes and the system must restart.

freeShop loads, but any attempt to download anything crashes it, and forces a system restart. Any games I previously installed using freeShop work fine however.

I also noticed when I first turned it on that there was a message saying the latest (official) update had been downloaded (though not installed). I thought that was odd because I was certain that I'd set it to not auto-update...

I can't for the life of me recall how I installed everything, so I can't remember whether it's safe to update the system via the regular official channel, whether I should copy the latest version of Luma3DS to my micro SD card, etc. Please someone give me some advice on how to get everything up to date and working again.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
I recently charged up and turned on my 3DS XL (CFW 11.3.0-35E) after a long hiatus and noticed that there were several problems (everything worked perfectly the last time it was used):

Luma3DS no longer works. It crashes and the system must restart.

freeShop loads, but any attempt to download anything crashes it, and forces a system restart. Any games I previously installed using freeShop work fine however.

I also noticed when I first turned it on that there was a message saying the latest (official) update had been downloaded (though not installed). I thought that was odd because I was certain that I'd set it to not auto-update...

I can't for the life of me recall how I installed everything, so I can't remember whether it's safe to update the system via the regular official channel, whether I should copy the latest version of Luma3DS to my micro SD card, etc. Please someone give me some advice on how to get everything up to date and working again.
For starters. Freeshop has been long dead. Its never going to work anymore. So you are going to need to look for games elsewhere. Luma is at 10.1 if you want to update that. You can manually do so by placing the boot.firm on the sd root. Aswell. The ofw nintendo has right now is 11.10 for USA and 11.11 for EUR consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1