Gaming Didn't get any message from pokemon bloody platinum

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon bloody platinum is a ds game not a Wii game.

*facepalm

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't tell me you don't know anything about Pokemon Battle Revolution. XD you two need go back to retro school for pokemon game. You two make me laugh. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am pretty sure I post the thread in nds - hacking and translation. Go there and you will see what I want to know and that why I need go Wii Message setting to open up for Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wait. you're trying to connect a hacked, modified ROM with a genuine Wii game that... y'know, runs checks and may not entertain the fact that you're using a ROM hack, which, y'know, may have altered data as far as Ni-Fi communications go?

Well done.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I use that hack. but it wont work to get wii message on my wii. So I try regular Pokemon Platinum on my other micro sd card. (Can't do same save data for Pokemon Platinum and Bloody Platinum in same file) I test it again for regular. Same thing no get new message on my wii message.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, well, let's start from the top.

Is Battle Revolution an ISO or do you own an original copy? Does the region check out with your Wii? Does the region check out with your DS game (shouldn't impede transfer, but worth checking anyways. Technically the DS has no region coding built-in, but sometimes it can be picky about the built-in languages and release-specific data)? Is Download Play enabled on the ROM in its settings? Are there any custom settings you are using in your USB loader/Backup loader (provided you are using one).

You have to give us as much information as possible.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have it yet but I am download ISO right now. My wii is 4.3U. Sorry for not add up more detail. I just do want test Bloody Platinum on Battle Revolution if it work or not to transfer pokemon in Wii. I did look up PBR in Wiki. It said can use transfer for Diamond and Pearl. Why not Platinum too?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What message are you referring to then?

Practically, Battle Revolution was not programmed to be compatible with Platinum, simply because Platinum wasn't even out at the time. Even Pokemon Ranch required an update to work with the game. It will transfer your pokemon, but Platinum-Only formes and items will not transfer over. I hope that satisfies you.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you know....i am gonna go wild and guess he has a duff flashcard
He doesn't have Pokemon Battle Revolution yet. I have a weird feeling he was played by someone and created a thread thinking that he's doing something wrong. He was waiting for a message that simply wasn't going to pop up. At all. Classic trolling.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't tell me you don't know anything about Pokemon Battle Revolution. XD you two need go back to retro school for pokemon game. You two make me laugh. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am pretty sure I post the thread in nds - hacking and translation. Go there and you will see what I want to know and that why I need go Wii Message setting to open up for Pokemon Battle Revolution.

You posted a thread about pokemon bloody platinum in the wii section. How the fuck was anyone suppose know you were talking about pokemon battle revolution?

We may make you laugh but you make everyone else facepalm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither