Did you Know?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny or unusual facts huh?

Hmmm...

I've got one. Did you know that no girl "accidentally" gets pregnant? There's only a few days each month when females ovulate and they know when those days are. So if your girlfriend "mysteriously" gets knocked up, you got played B.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main protagonist in Portal is a girl, and her name is Chell

Counter-Strike was originally a mod of Half-life

Team Fortress Classic (the prequel of TF2) had more realistic graphics instead of cartoony stuff.

If you own an ATI gfx card, you can get Half-Life 2:Deathmatch and Half-Life 2:Lost Coast for free off of steam. Google "Steam ATI offer" if you're interested.

Yeah, I'm a Valve fanboy

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The creator of Sailor Moon intended the anime to be a hentai.

Sister Princess is only 1 of 4 dating sims ever made with no sexual elements in it.

Michael Jackson did some of the Sonic 3 songs but they didn't get released.

The shopkeeper in Sonic unleashed looks almost exactly like Morshu from the CD-I Zelda games.

Some J-pop singers smoke to relax themselves after extreme stress.

Only 2% of people who watch those Sonic Sez segments on tv when they were kids ever abides by every message he said when they get older.

Tails was intended to be a girl.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles was originally made to be a single game not two.

SMT's depiction of angels is much more accurate than most players think especially in looks.

God's real name is Yahweh

A pizza in Japan can cost you up to $35 US.

All Salmon in the Pacific Northwest carry a deadly parasite called P. Westmani so always cook Pacific caught salmon thoroughly.

The first place I visit while in Tokyo is always Harajuku.

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depravo said:
QUOTE said:

Many Muslims would disagree. What's with all the religious opinions masquerading as 'facts' on this thread?
I know its actually very wierd seeing as most things to do with religion arnt facts. well in my eyes anyways
hate2.gif

P.S Im an Athiest

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
Depravo said:
QUOTE said:

Many Muslims would disagree. What's with all the religious opinions masquerading as 'facts' on this thread?
I know its actually very wierd seeing as most things to do with religion arnt facts. well in my eyes anyways
hate2.gif

P.S Im an Athiest

um he's is right that is the orignal Hebrew name for god. That's is a fact that name was used. Just because u don't believe in ur opinion something exist dosent mean it didn't have a name. Freaking Santa clause Dosent exist Yet he has a name. Facts are facts, opionions are a diferent matter.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
um he's is right that is the orignal Hebrew name for god. That's is a fact that name was used. Just because u don't believe in ur opinion something exist dosent mean it didn't have a name. Freaking Santa clause Dosent exist Yet he has a name. Facts are facts, opionions are a diferent matter.

But saying that 'God's real name is Yahweh' IS an opinion - the opinion of the Jewish faith. If you wanted to present that particular piece of information as a fact you would have to say 'According to Judaism, God's real name is Yahweh' - that's certainly a fact.

PS I'm an atheist.

EDIT: Anyway, back to facts. Did you know household bleach kills the AIDS virus?

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jabmaster2 said:
danny600kill said:
Depravo said:
QUOTE said:

hate2.gif

P.S Im an Athiest

yes but if were to read what i said again then u may just notice that i said QUOTE most things UNQUOTE

and about the bleach thing you just may be a genuis this could save billions of lives

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
and about the bleach thing you just may be a genuis this could save billions of lives

Bleach also kills people. The trick would be to remove every individual viron from a persons body before applying the bleach so as to avoid fatally poisoning the patient. This is the part that scientists are having trouble with.
laugh.gif

Another fact - Since 2006 our solar system has only had 8 planets.

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dragonbladerxx1 said:
did you know when you put a mans private in a womens private... it's called sex?

Really iv always wondered what that was called

Did you know that there is a probability of 1 (for the lets say struggling peeople thats means 100%
biggrin.gif
) that there is life on another planet

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Did you know that you can never get full, off drinking milk?

Milk....
smileipb2.png

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Aug 11 2009, 11:41 PM) Did you know this is GBAtemp?

it is
smileipb2.png

smileipb2.png
-ness

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
I watched this during Literature class today...it got me thinking.
That just blew my mind!!!! I lol'd at the amount of piracy number and I want that fiber optic cable. Oh man to have a world where that was the standard would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...