Did you ever experienced Resident Evil in real life?

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I think I'm experiencing Resident Evil in real life, I rented a house for a 1 week vacation, and it's very scary, everything is so old, These outlets are so old that I'm afraid to plug anything in haha

IMG_20220815_164248.jpg

Yesterday, when I was going to the basement, I heard a loud banging noise coming from the warehouse, maybe there are zombies in there? :rofl:

Today, I wanted to go to the attic, But when I went to open the door, the door handle fell, so, I can't open it... I think it's trying to hide something from me...

This also has several abandoned houses around, the plot of this house is huge, and I already found cannabis in this house.

Overall, it's been cool, I've been enjoying being here, but the house is really scary, in the outside, and in the inside, and everything is very old...

I feel like I'm in Resident Evil

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once stayed at an airbnb with actual animal skulls and paintings of corpses

the lady who owned it was trying to spin it off as some sort of art colony - but it was downright horrifying

Reactions: DuduMil

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some five years ago or so I saw the police around 10pm ~ 1am in the forest, behind the backyard. Seems they were after someone and that did make me worried for sure.

Did it make it to the news or did anyone talk about it? No.

More recently I saw like three lights coming from the sky and then it stopped. I wish I'd have recorded all of this for evidence because it's so surreal.

• Wow
Reactions: CoolMe and DuduMil

maryxmary

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well, I think I'm experiencing Resident Evil in real life, I rented a house for a 1 week vacation, and it's very scary, everything is so old, These outlets are so old that I'm afraid to plug anything in haha

View attachment 322920
Yesterday, when I was going to the basement, I heard a loud banging noise coming from the warehouse, maybe there are zombies in there? :rofl:

Today, I wanted to go to the attic, But when I went to open the door, the door handle fell, so, I can't open it... I think it's trying to hide something from me...

This also has several abandoned houses around, the plot of this house is huge, and I already found cannabis in this house.

Overall, it's been cool, I've been enjoying being here, but the house is really scary, in the outside, and in the inside, and everything is very old...

I feel like I'm in Resident Evil
Dude that house dowsnt even look evil lol. I would like to live there for free ofc hahahah. Ill just turn the music up and party everyday! LOL

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Update: Now I'm hearing noises coming from the attic, I don't believe in ghosts/spirits, but yeah, it's pretty weird.
Oh, and now the attic window is open, and remember that I can't go to the attic due to the broken door...

I just want to believe that the window opened with the wind, and that the noises I hear is just the window slamming.

Attachments

• IMG_20220818_181825.jpg
    IMG_20220818_181825.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: cearp

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Now I'm hearing noises coming from the attic, I don't believe in ghosts/spirits, but yeah, it's pretty weird.
Oh, and now the attic window is open, and remember that I can't go to the attic due to the broken door...

I just want to believe that the window opened with the wind, and that the noises I hear is just the window slamming.
It's the boogie man coming to get you.

• Haha

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Wait a minute...what's that in the window?

Attachments

• window.jpg
    window.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 37

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I kind of experienced Tomb Raider in real life... or rather, the game experience seeped into the real world.
Back when TR first came out on PS I played it so much that when I was out in town I'd find myself looking at walls and ledges and asking myself "Is that a standing jump or a running jump?" ...but I did do a lot of acid back then too, so that may be a factor.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I kind of experienced Tomb Raider in real life... or rather, the game experience seeped into the real world.
Back when TR first came out on PS I played it so much that when I was out in town I'd find myself looking at walls and ledges and asking myself "Is that a standing jump or a running jump?" ...but I did do a lot of acid back then too, so that may be a factor.
Good thing you never misjudged a running jump 😬

Reactions: duwen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work