Homebrew Did i miss a step plz help.

jackthelost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so abaut a week ago i did the a9lh to my N3ds but read that 11.3 was making some games laggy so i searched on how to go back to 11.2 but all i found are treads on need nandmin.bin,i have it but will it have a9lh or do i need to do again?

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Hourglass9 and NOT Decrypt9 to perform the downgrade. Make sure to pick the "keep a9lh" option. Also, note that ALL changes to your 3DS will be undone as you are essentially recovering from a backup. If you decide to perform the downgrade, backup your saves. Also, work on your english.

jackthelost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frogot to write my nandmin.bin back up is 9.2. i also have a emunand back up that is at 11.2,Cant i use the emunand back up?

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frogot to write my nandmin.bin back up is 9.2. i also have a emunand back up that is at 11.2,Cant i use the emunand back up?
I believe recovering from a EmuNAND backup onto SysNAND is possible (think I did it once myself), but don't quote me on that. Overwriting the SysNAND is dangerous and even worse when you completely overwrite it.

jackthelost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the emunand backup at one of the last parts from 3ds.gude
Section IV - Restoring the System
If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND instead of doing the first four steps in this section.

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the emunand backup at one of the last parts from 3ds.gude
Section IV - Restoring the System
If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND instead of doing the first four steps in this section.
Good catch. I guess you can follow that then. And again, this will revert ALL changes to the point of when the backup was made. This cannot be reverted. Backup your saves.

D

Deleted User

Yeah you can recover a emunand backup just fine on your sysnand.You could skip the godmode9 step since you already cleared your emunand from your emunand slot but I'm not exactly shure if it matters.It tells you how to do it in the guide if you have done it before.

jackthelost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used my emunand back up when i got to this part on 3ds.guide. So my question is can i use my emunand back up or not.

Edit: Nvm after thinking about it to scared to mess with my 3ds files again so thx for people ho tried to help me bye.

Last edited by jackthelost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr