Hacking Diamond Crashes

RiotShooter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know what is with my rom copy of diamond but when i get all 3 starters from my friend save and turn off. and then i turn back on it says that my data is corrupted. i have both d&p on my r4 so could that be the reason???

RiotShooter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what i kinda did. i used my pearl version to get the starters then i traded to my friend. he then traded back and when i got all three starters it would mess up with the save thingy. idk

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
why bother getting starters that way when you can easily get them from the GTS to later produce your own,not that long into the game

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
hrmm... well i've been able to get any pokemon i want from GTS, i have male and female of each starter and stack loads of other sinoh region pokemon, and i've only been trading for about 5 days. You should give it a try, lighting up your glove while trading via GTS is fun too.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the same flashcart causes issues if the first 8 letters of their names are the same.
For example: "Pokemon Pearl.nds" and "Pokemon Diamond.nds" will cause issues. "123 Pokemon Pearl.nds" and "321 Pokemon Diamond.nds" will not.
This is because some flashcarts only use the first 8 letters when looking for a save file to use.

- Sam

NetixRiqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah yes because the .sav files are like pokem%_.sav or something like that... or not something like that... wll whtva!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay