Homebrew Diablo's source code has been released!

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm pretty sure this is equivalent to piracy, since that contains a link to it I'd be wary. It's not illegal to make a port, but distributing is, though I sure hope it does happen. Also github will probably take it down.

EDIT: That is not the case here, this release contains no assets from the game. Keeping the link is fine. Still a full fledged port would be in piracy cathegory obviously. By the way, awesome work from this guy.

Last edited by bodefuceta,

JambonBeurreMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if someone finds a way to adapt it to the 3ds screen, that'd be neat

MhzUonx.png

A rapid mock-up (made with paint.net) of what it could look like. Screens are stretched/deformed on purpose.​

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'll grant that splitting up the screens would work with some effort, given how big the bottom UI is in the PC game. Though you'd probably see the play field on bottom with stylus taps approximating mouse clicks unless someone wanted to do everything involved with controller support.

JambonBeurreMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was thinking of a way for the player to control the gauntlet cursor. It would be controlled with the black zone of the touch screen. Dragging the stylus on the zone to move the cursor and two rapid taps on the zone to interact.

Last edited by JambonBeurreMan,

blackkawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it would be better leave the lower screen for menu and the upper for the game screen, or the opposite, since trying to put game and menu in the lower screen wont work kkkkk

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I was thinking of a way for the player to control the gauntlet cursor. It would be controlled with the black zone of the touch screen. Dragging the stylus on the zone to move the cursor and two rapid taps on the zone to interact.
Could always try what Zelda phantom hourglass did with its map. Where if you press up on d pad it would switch top and bottom screens so you could draw. Could do something like that with d1 on 3ds just have gameplay on bottom for tap moving then if you need menu for character and such just press up on d pad .:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-