Homebrew DevMenu and FBI gone?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
If you didnt have vc titles this wouldnt be a problem. As ive seen, theres only like 60 good 3ds games, the rest is just homebrew (understandable, they are nice in cia form), demos (pointless tbh, demos are stupid to keep) and virtual console games. I understand that people like older games, but man, no way in hell i would have 230+ vc titles on my 3ds, i see no point in that, i dont even play all of my games, i play maybe 4 of them. Yes the rest is just for if i want to play them, but if i see people complaining about the 300 game limit, i feel that they have a vc hording problem.
I have 47 games, 23 homebrew apps, and 14 injected vc games. 84 from a year of having this thing. I dont understand how you even hit it that fast, how is there even that many vc games that are good? It justs insane that in a few days you have hit it

Oh, there are quite a few vc games that are good assuming you count injections as well. As for demos, while most of them are pointless there are several that are still worth installing because they give you bonuses in the full game. The three demos I have are Bravely Default, Monster Hunter 4, and Pokemon ORAS though I am sure there are others like that.

Reactions: Lan Hikari

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after I installed a bunch of .cia's yesterday on my emuNAND, I closed FBI to unwrap them and move them to their respective folders. After doing so, I noticed that my FBI and DevMenu were gone. Where did they go? What do?
O3DSXL running sysNAND 9.2 and emuNAND RX-E 10.6.0-31U
They might have been replaced by new cias because of them having the same unique id/title id

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol