猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry... I see "Video Game's biggest badass" and I laugh... 2nd... Maybe

A movie may not be bad, if it's animated or relies on HEAVY special effects and editing. The anime was pretty sick If yOu ask me. ^^

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mchief298 said:

A movie may not be bad, if it's animated or relies on HEAVY special effects and editing. The anime was pretty sick If yOu ask me. ^^
gotta agree though i have no right since i only saw one episode and it was sweet

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mchief298 said:

Do you know any other protagonist who kicked over a pool table, shot a single pool ball in the air, had it ricochet off a bunch of other pool balls in the air, all for them to fly out and kill a bunch of demons? And then take that pool table, cut it in half with one slash, and kick it to kill two more demons?

Or to be able to shoot so many bullets that he can keep a motorcycle suspended in the air and even have it fly back at someone?

Yeah, I thought so. Other video game protagonists are complete pussies compared to Dante.

EDIT: For reference...

[youtube]SGv5w3kCVHc[/youtube]

QUOTE(SamAsh07 @ Mar 2 2011, 09:27 AM) I don't understand you fan boys, if a game-to-movie adaptation fails, how does it ruin the game?? Elaborate please.

It's because it ruins the character. A lot of people not only play Devil May Cry for the difficulty and gameplay, but also to see Dante kick ass. They ruin Dante's image as the cool-as-a-cucumber, stylish, and invincible demon killer, then they ruin part of the series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily