Devil May Cry collection heading to PS4, XBO, PC

DMCHD_screenshot_08.jpg

DMCHD_screenshot_05.jpg DMCHD_screenshot_07.jpg DMCHD_screenshot_09.jpg

Capcom has announced that the first three games in the Devil May Cry series will be getting remastered and released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on March 13, 2018. Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition will be part of the release, run at 60fps, and will retail both physically and digitally for $29.99. This release means that all the games in the series, including Devil May Cry 4, and DmC will now all be on the current generation (Xbox One and PlayStation 4) of consoles.

D

Deleted User

I don't know much about the DMC series, so I can't offer much of an opinion on this. Compilation re-releases are always a nice thing to have, though.

The news of this being announced reminds me of the other day, where I on TVTropes I read how supposedly Dante would have made an appearance in SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos at one point. The idea was scrapped, though.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why Capcom's starting to ignore Nintendo console again?!! I think the Switch is powerful enough to run 10+ years games!!
Kinda gotta agree here, seems like sheer laziness not porting it over to Switch at 1080p/720p. The only excuse I'd have for replaying these games is if they were portable.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm just glad Capcom woke up and is now bringing back old IPs Mega Man and now Devil May Cry. Hopefully, next well get a new Devil May Cry game. Damn! I missed that game so much.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno why these collections that some people make keep getting excluded from switch. If I had to guess maybe is cause of the fact it is not a disc based system but is not like they seem to even consider it.

PS4 Xbox one X PC, coming soon, 4K HD, 60FPS. It seem to be all people care about. Is that enough to make people buy the game all over again? If it was me, i would add more content. That would give it a better reason to play it again, not upscaled resolutions. Unless the textures are gonna be improved or something. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum