Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNeroCF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.1 and can't get it to work, I just get a grey screen. BIOs file checks out too, same exact filename and md5 matches as well. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong based on your experience?

Are your bin and cues in separate folders? You need to dump all the bins and cues into the same folder with the bios file.

Chino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was having the same issue so I did exact what I explained before and it worked.
You can download the rom over again containing the .cue file already too. Some games I tested didnt work because of the cue I created myself so, to make sure, I downloaded
the file once again which already had the .cue file. Somehow, it worked smooth. Try it out and let me know if it worked

Oh yeah I'll try that. The .cue I made is the same as the .cue that I found online, although they're structured a little different.

Are your bin and cues in separate folders? You need to dump all the bins and cues into the same folder with the bios file.

The .bin and .cue are in the same folder, as well as the bios.

I'll try again and see if I get any results.

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah I'll try that. The .cue I made is the same as the .cue that I found online, although they're structured a little different.

The .bin and .cue are in the same folder, as well as the bios.

I'll try again and see if I get any results.
Also noticed resident evil 3, dino crisis 2 and jackchan stuntmaster didnt run for me no matter what

Chino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also noticed resident evil 3, dino crisis 2 and jackchan stuntmaster didnt run for me no matter what
The problem was the .cue file. Even though it was the exact same text wise I believe the format matters.

Tested with Blazing Dragons. Game runs smooth (as to be expected as it's point and click)

Last edited by Chino,
Reactions: Hondyn

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
scph5500.bin PS1 JP BIOS - Required for JP games 8dd7d5296a650fac7319bce665a6a53c
scph5501.bin PS1 US BIOS - Required for US games 490f666e1afb15b7362b406ed1cea246
scph5502.bin PS1 EU BIOS - Required for EU games 32736f17079d0b2b7024407c39bd3050

Can we put more than one bios file in the rom folder?

Twistedziefer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.1 and can't get it to work, I just get a grey screen. BIOs file checks out too, same exact filename and md5 matches as well. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong based on your experience?
i had same issue if everything you have is correct you can try downloading the core again, extract and copy the folder over. my psx folder was corrupt

freevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, you have made my day! By the way, can you repost the link for the psx core? I cant find it, too many pages, lol!

D

Deleted User

Now, how does FPS feel? (vsnyc off too)

I feel like for most parts fps is actually fine, but are the games slowed down or were they always like that?

Try PCSXReArmed seems to run better as Beetle because it wont need the JIT Arm64 , it will run fine with an Interpreter

Reactions: Fadi5555

Trunks2304

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try PCSXReArmed seems to run better as Beetle because it wont need the JIT Arm64 , it will run fine with an Interpreter
Does m4xu's current beetle psx release share the same save files as PCSXrearmed? That would be awesome if we could pick up where we left off once cores are swapped

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by m4xw,

Nightopian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi, I tried using cheat files (*.cht) for snes9x2010 but they are not working, the homebrew freeze if I tried exit the cheat file browsing menu. Please help

veggietales4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSX emulator
Just about everything works for me.
  • Brave Fencer Musashi
  • Breath Of Fire III
  • Chrono Cross
  • Final Fantasy Tactics, VII, VIII
  • Megaman 8, X4
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Speed seems to be around 60-80% I want to say?
Even works with the multi-disc .m3u files.

Nice work!

Reactions: m4xw

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I tried using cheat files (*.cht) for snes9x2010 but they are not working, the homebrew freeze if I tried exit the cheat file browsing menu. Please help

Cheats are not supported and I won't provide support for that anytime soon.

I couldn't care less about fixing that, so much other stuff to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://garticphone.com/en/?c=0013ff1238