Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I got it to run, wheres my Cookie

Doesn't feel full-speed tho

And it was related to some gfx stuff (where I basically showed myself the wrong way)
wait, WHAT?!
Can you figure out why this problem occurs? Certainly look in the code over and over again...
In the meantime, compiled build plz?

Reactions: Phenj

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You did say it didn't feel full-speed though, is that true?
Subjectively, I don't have frame data yet.

And this was literally just on the Intro, let me test something, save everything and do a release, mb even fix audio

Edit: Def. not full speed yet, but I might know why

Last edited by m4xw,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by m4xw,
Reactions: hippy dave

XCJLongbow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Certainly look in the code over and over again...

I've refrained from commenting on the countless comments like this from you in the past, but seriously.. How many times are you planning to tell a developer to "look in the code over and over again," or "Research the code and find your mistakes" (from the previous regro thread)?

I understand you're desperate for a fully functional port, but telling a developer to look through his code for mistakes, or posting copies of his Makefile (which are already on the Github anyway) just isn't helpful.

If you want to help, keep testing things for the devs, or learn to code and assist there, but please, don't keep telling him to look through his code for issues. That's the most elementary thing he could possibly do, and trust me, he's doing plenty of it without being told to do so.

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've refrained from commenting on the countless comments like this from you in the past, but seriously.. How many times are you planning to tell a developer to "look in the code over and over again," or "Research the code and find your mistakes" (from the previous regro thread)?

I understand you're desperate for a fully functional port, but telling a developer to look through his code for mistakes, or posting copies of his Makefile (which are already on the Github anyway) just isn't helpful.

If you want to help, keep testing things for the devs, or learn to code and assist there, but please, don't keep telling him to look through his code for issues. That's the most elementary thing he could possibly do, and trust me, he's doing plenty of it without being told to do so.

You become hardened if you work in the industry for long enough. I always try to keep the mood up.

Anyway functional (tho audio-less) release! WOOH!

Wheres my Beer guys

Source is upstream btw

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont drink unfortunately but cheers

Testing now

Please report back about framerate (subjective), rom, horizon ver

Edit: Seems a game without savestate / savegame runs full speed for me. Might be related, but idk.

My SMW2 savegame ROM is not full speed, but @Phenj reported the same ROM full speed

Last edited by m4xw,
Reactions: CatmanFan

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I dont drink unfortunately but cheers

Testing now
I'm pretty much fine off without drinking...

ANYWAY Super Mario World works fine on my 4.1.0 firmware. I think the reason why I can't change any of the configuration options is probably because the port fails to save the configurations automatically...

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm pretty much fine off without drinking...

ANYWAY Super Mario World works fine on my 4.1.0 firmware. I think the reason why I can't change any of the configuration options is probably because the port fails to save the configurations automatically...

The reason is because it spams my fucking log about "cant open retroarch.cfg" messages

Mb works if you create a dummy file.

Anyway NOW I could fix that :P

Leonidas87

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Configuration changes are not saved and loaded when closing and re-opening retroarch.

But I did notice that if you try to load a configuration file or even search for one this is all you get for directories.

Can this be fixed so files show for configuration saving and loading?
15277901377643634804456446738116.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Very happy thank you very much.

Attachments

• 20180531_140952.jpg
    20180531_140952.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 235

Leonidas87

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Please report back about framerate (subjective), rom, horizon ver

Edit: Seems a game without savestate / savegame runs full speed for me. Might be related, but idk.

My SMW2 savegame ROM is not full speed, but @Phenj reported the same ROM full speed

Tested 4.1.0, frame rate is decent still testing Yoshi's Island as we speak. Runs a bit slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F