ROM Hack [Development] Sky3DS Template Modifier

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working on this for the past day and it should be done by the end of the week (no promises). It basically uses a .3ds/.bin file and patches the template with your private header. I just figured out how to output byte streams as readable hex, so I should be able to implement the actual patching relatively quickly.

Here's what it looks like as of now:

c96490bfc0.png

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice have to try this out when you release it :), thanks for the effort to make life easier :)

"no ban no sky" is easy to use on single files (dunno if it changes the chip id to match the filesize)
it's also easy to use different headers on different rom entries in the template.

Q: Would it be possible to add in the future an option to modify the template for 1 game instead of the whole template?
Optional field, 3DS rom and browse to the rom you want to play online and it modifies just that entry in the template

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
I've been working on this for the past day and it should be done by the end of the week (no promises). It basically uses a .3ds/.bin file and patches the template with your private header. I just figured out how to output byte streams as readable hex, so I should be able to implement the actual patching relatively quickly.

Here's what it looks like as of now:

c96490bfc0.png

Nice. But how do you retrieve the CTR without asking a "receiver rom" too ?

About header information, I'm wondering if it's not just useless since we can't make own templates entries (missing Unique ID still unkown) and since Sky3DS already provides Chip infos for every game.
Don't you think too ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1