Hacking Dev Apps running on New 3ds (not by Gateway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
And for all we know it might be some big joke/hoax from mathieulh like system transfer of the activity log... :lol:

So maybe we might not be dealing with another kernel exploit at all

It's indeed the best option to think that way (so at least people would leave me alone because it's not like I am releasing anything anyway xD)

Reactions: gamefan5
D

Deleted User

And for all we know it might be some big joke/hoax from mathieulh like system transfer of the activity log... :lol:

So maybe we might not be dealing with another kernel exploit at all

It would be great if mathieulh could explain what is going on :P

D

Deleted User

If someone wants to find out: just install savedata filer on a 4.5 3DS, make sure it is in the activity log, and then use system transfer to transfer it to new 3ds.

Then we will know!!

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
If someone wants to find out: just install savedata filer on a 4.5 3DS, make sure it is in the activity log, and then use system transfer to transfer it to new 3ds.

Then we will know!!

Isn't system transfer supposed to work only if you are updated to the latest version ? (I am assuming this because some of the data goes through nintendo's servers at some point)

I would assume it might work from emunand but it'd be a dead giveaway to nintendo, not to mention, isn't system transfer supposed to wipe the SD card at the end?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

Then we will know!!
well you wont "know"....you will just know that there is 2 possible explanations XD

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Isn't system transfer supposed to work only if you are updated to the latest version ? (I am assuming this because some of the data goes through nintendo's servers at some point)

GW's EmuNAND, you are forgetting about it.

D

Deleted User

I would assume it might work from emunand but it'd be a dead giveaway to nintendo, not to mention, isn't system transfer supposed to wipe the SD card at the end?

Nice try, troll :rolleyes:

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aww... who would have thought someone would actually make a thread about this ? :wtf:

Sometimes I just don't understand people xD
Idont know who is more naive. Ryansrock for openeing another thread and trying to get the same discussion going on again. Or you posting such a screenshot and expecting that everybody assumes you got nothing going on......

Anyway, just wonderinge: if you dont plan on releasing anything, why would you post such a picture( not atticking, just womdering what is going on)

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So all we have on this is one tweet with a photo attached. Well I'm enjoying Monster Hunter 7 on my 6DS. I'll upload some photos shortly but you can start a new thread right now if you want

Reactions: Vengenceonu
D

Deleted User

mathieulh hasn't done anything for 3ds scene anyway (so automatically he has nothing to release and it is very unlikely he does have an arm9 exploit unless he stole one again like in the past for another console scene), so either way it does not matter which of the 2 possible cases is true

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
mathieulh hasn't done anything for 3ds scene anyway (so automatically he has nothing to release and it is very unlikely he does have an arm9 exploit unless he stole one again like in the past for another console scene), so either way it does not matter which of the 2 possible cases is true

I don't want to cut you in your argumentation (not that I care too much about that) but private exploits do exist, just stating the obvious here (not saying I have one or anything, mind you)

And yeah it doesn't matter since as I've said, should I have something, which at this point isn't even clear, I am not releasing anything so...

And what do you mean by "again" ? I've never stolen any exploits before, I have never needed to.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
don't think this needs to turn sour its either some funny trolling or just showboating......he never said he was releasing anything......lets not have smealum wars 2....believe him or not, it doesnt really change anything

Reactions: Zidapi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.