Hacking Desperately in need of some help please

Cpt Chronic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but im having a big problem with my Wii. I followed the "Noob starter guide" and everything went really well, until i installed preloader. At first it wouldnt let me update, i had a read about and found that it had been discontinued and the update was now called priiloader. I installed it but for some reason my system menu has gone. Ive been searching for hours, trying to find a fix but i cant seem to find one anywhere.

If i click on System menu it says:

"Error autobooting systemmenu!
ES_Diverify failed! no ios with it patched?"

I can still get onto the Homebrew channel, if i click on BootMii IOS the Wii freezes until i turn the power off and on.

Have i bricked my Wii?? Any help is much apprieciated, im tearing my hair out, and i havent got much as it is!!

At the bottom of priiloader it says:

IOS v70
Systemmenu v482

I also have Bootmii installed to Boot2

Please help
cry.gif

Zac

EDIT: Forgot to add, i updated the Wii to 4.2 before i started all of this

Painguy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
no you havent bricked your wii. u need to install cIOSCORP 3.5 and it should work. The preloader is using the new IOS70 which causes some issues if it isnt patched. check your PM box.

Cpt Chronic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Installed it all and its still the same mate
frown.gif
Cant get to the channels page, just the Homebrew and priiloader and it wont read disks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5