Homebrew Desmume Sound States

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well i've been trying to a lot of time rip some Pokémon White / Black sounds, however when i use the Desmume's 'View Sound State' function and mute everything (And then unmute it to check if i can get the sound) It slowdowns everything and/or crashes the emulator.

Any idea?

Undiscovered.Lin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Jaden. said:
Well i've been trying to a lot of time rip some Pokémon White / Black sounds, however when i use the Desmume's 'View Sound State' function and mute everything (And then unmute it to check if i can get the sound) It slowdowns everything and/or crashes the emulator.

Any idea?

Try messing with the settings as on the Visual Boy Advance Emulator it crash when its muted, so open it again - or re-download it so you have the default settings. Then check if the sound works on the new one or once you have re-booted it.
yaynds.gif

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Okay i've updated it, it doesn't crashes anymore. But still there are slowdown issues, i meant. When i'm using soundstate it slowdowns more. When i'm not it goes normal/fast and sometimes FPS 'magically' slowdown.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E