Status
Not open for further replies.

RenegadeOP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is about time the members here where allowed to have this discussion amongst themselves.

*MODS I EMPLORE YOU DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR THE SAKE OF THE SIGHTS JUSTIFICATION!*

I don't think there is a member who hasn't been abused by p1ngpong in public or behind the scenes. He is surposed to be a supervisor but he acts worse than any troll and if he wasn't staff he would have been banned by now. In his years he has shown that he is all the things under here!

* A power abuser who takes all the liberties he can with power
* A bully who bullies other members and staff, it is because of him many members quit
* A homofobe who hates gays, you see him call people gay and hate on gay members
* A racist who bashes anyone not white
* A troll straight up worse than any banned member you have seen
* A Sony fanboy who posts anti Nintendo when he can to upset members!

I could go on but you know the score, please everyone show your support and get the admins and other staff to overcome their fear and ban/demote this bastard! WE CAN DO IT!

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
p9zhr.jpg

Reactions: Kouen Hasuki

RenegadeOP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You suck up to him now but when he gets angry he will FUCK YOU like he does the others!

Please show your bravery so we can win and get rid of his curse!

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It is about time the members here where allowed to have this discussion amongst themselves.

*MODS I EMPLORE YOU DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR THE SAKE OF THE SIGHTS JUSTIFICATION!*

I don't think there is a member who hasn't been abused by p1ngpong in public or behind the scenes. He is surposed to be a supervisor but he acts worse than any troll and if he wasn't staff he would have been banned by now. In his years he has shown that he is all the things under here!

* A power abuser who takes all the liberties he can with power
* A bully who bullies other members and staff, it is because of him many members quit
* A homofobe who hates gays, you see him call people gay and hate on gay members
* A racist who bashes anyone not white
* A troll straight up worse than any banned member you have seen
* A Sony fanboy who posts anti Nintendo when he can to upset members!

I could go on but you know the score, please everyone show your support and get the admins and other staff to overcome their fear and ban/demote this bastard! WE CAN DO IT!

I can already tell he trolled you hard enough to leave you butthurt for years to come.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You suck up to him now but when he gets angry he will FUCK YOU like he does the others!

Please show your bravery so we can win and get rid of his curse!

No one's sucking up for him, you probably just did some shit, he kicked your ass out of here and here you are again, with a new account, complaining about it, might as well complain about the government's shutdown no?

Reactions: Kouen Hasuki

RenegadeOP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He doesnt even do any mod work, I dont know why Costello have him he is just a bully!

Wait until he fucks you two for being gay or black or a Nintendo fan!

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
He doesnt even do any mod work, I dont know why Costello have him he is just a bully!

Wait until he fucks you two for being gay or black or a Nintendo fan!

I am a Nintendo fan but I am considering turning black and gay, still I know pingy will love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto