Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this game scared the shit out of me
i couldn't make it 2 minutes into it.
Ha ha! That's amazing, Dementium has reached a new feat for handheld horror.
rofl2.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's weird. I only found ONE shotgun cabinet in Chapter 3, and I walk up to it and nothing happens. Last time I checked, there was no FAQ's for tihs game...

The first one you find is locked. The second one you find (I think) has a combination lock on it that you can use. The shotgun will be flashing in the cabinet if you can pick it up. It might not be in chapter 3 but you should be getting pretty close to it.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there's a 2nd gun case with a single shotgun in it that has a combination lock on it somewhere around chapter 3. That's where you count the bodies in the morgue and input the result of your count into the com-lock.

I would just tell you the combination, but then everyone would start hollering about spoilers and whatnot.

Currently, I'm up to the very beginning of chapter 7. Wait 'till you get the buzz saw. Woot!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where to go in Chapter 11 (The Guard Tower)? I got the code to get into the tower, and I got the rifle, but I'm not sure where to go at this point.

Thanks
unsure.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any problems with saving, because i've played this game from the start so many times now since it erased my save. The simpsons has the same problem, and is it funny that these games don't have that stupid protection?

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
wow this game killed Gun Survivor and Gun Survivor 2 from the Resident Evil series......this game is good. but its hard to master the control (being a left handed, controling the movement via right hand is hard)

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow this game killed Gun Survivor and Gun Survivor 2 from the Resident Evil series......this game is good. but its hard to master the control (being a left handed, controling the movement via right hand is hard)

It looks like it could be annoying to play left handed, but seeing as you don't move that fast anyway, it's not like it would be THAT bad.

Some company should make a makeshift lefthanded D-pad that overlaps the four buttons. Sure it'd be cumbersome still (and made of some sort of rubber) but it would help.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It looks like it could be annoying to play left handed, but seeing as you don't move that fast anyway, it's not like it would be THAT bad.

Meh, I'm a southpaw and the controls didn't bother me. Same things as MPH and BiA basically, with the addition of the double-press up to run. The controls were great. It's the game itself that sucks.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
I'm on Chapter 7 and so far I think the game is pretty good, it is a nice adventure, controls work well, the atmosphere is engaging, combat is great (and once you get the buzz saw it becomes even better) and the puzzles are fun to solve.

It may be short but I'm completing it slowly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny