ROM Hack RELEASE Deltarune 60FPS Hack (Switch port)

ShootingStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Switch port for a Deltarune mod I created, Deltarune 60FPS Hack, is now available!
The game is running at 60FPS almost perfectly locked from start to finish with occasional minor frameskipping using the lowest clock speeds in sys-clk, which are:
CPU: 612MHz
GPU: 76MHz
Memory: 665MHz

Underclocking should be okay with this mod, since again the framerate is almost completely locked aside from occasional frameskipping, and is actually recommended to potentially greatly save on battery life.
Assuming you are using these same clocks while docked, you might need to raise either CPU or GPU speed a bit to ensure a locked 60FPS.

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rax0j3kfpf5nvqc/Deltarune60FPS.zip?dl=0
Install instructions (Atmosphere only, may or may not be correct for other CFWs):
Extract the folder inside the .zip file (It should be named "010023800D64A000"), and navigate to the 'atmosphere' folder at the root of your MicroSD card, then navigate to the 'content' folder.
This is where you will move the "010023800D64A000" folder to. After that, the mod should be fully functional!

Feedback will be much appreciated. :)

Last edited by ShootingStar,

ShootingStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LivelyZephyrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An update from the original thread/mod creator's new account:

Deltarune 60FPS Hack (Switch port) is broken as of the Deltarune Chapter 1+2 update!
Your game WILL crash if you use this mod with the update!

I will not be able to patch this for awhile, as the modding tool I use, UndertaleModTool,
is not properly GMS 2.3 compatible yet!

This mod will be updated when possible, alongside the PC version!

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show