• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,627
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello there,

not sure if this has been asked before, but could'nt find any relevant thread.

I installed EMUNAND on latest SX OS and used that to install nsp games. Now, being stupid me, I made a factory reset inside EMUNAND without uninstalling the SD card software.
Now, when I was trying to start the Switch, I got a notification that the SD content does not belong to my Switch, so it needs to be formatted in order to use it. Trying to restart the Switch without entering EMUNAND will make my Switch to accept the SD card, but all the software, that has been installed within EMUNAND is not recognized. This is annoying, as the SD storage is filled with stuff I cannot use.

My question is, is there any possibility to uninstall all SD software, that has been installed within EMUNAND (of course without formatting the whole SD card)?
Tried to search the SD content, but I cannot recognize which folders belong to the EMUNAND installed software and which do not.

Itzumi

tinkerer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to make a stupid guess but would it be possible to just move the stuff off the sd that belongs to emunand so it "doesn't exist" in a sense, so that you could still use the sd without formating?

D

Deleted User

OP
Problem is, I don't know, which content are emunand software. The folder names on the sd card seem random...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/yvivDdRirLA?si=R7xWO-6_-Qa0DDml